- Filter with automatic drain for removal of water and particulates from compressed air systems
- Die-cast aluminum and polycarbonate construction, with a sintered bronze filter element
- Maximum operating temperature of 120 degrees F
- Maximum pressure of 150 psi for safety
- 40 micron rating for contaminant and particle reduction
Have one to sell?
Coilhose Pneumatics 8824D Heavy Duty Series Filter, 1/2-Inch Pipe Size with Automatic Drain
|Price:||$100.43 ($100.43 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $100.40
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Coilhose Pneumatics|
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||Die Cast Aluminum/Polycarbonate|
|Size||1/2" NPT Female|
|Maximum Pressure||150 PSI|
|LowerTemperature Range||40 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||150 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Item Weight||1.57 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Heavy Duty Series|
|Particle Retention Size||40 Micron|
|Pressure Flow Rate||108 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
The Heavy Duty Filter has a long established reputation for high quality and unsurpassed reliabil... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Heavy Duty Filter has a long established reputation for high quality and unsurpassed reliability. Top level performance and lasting durability are assured by features such as extra large sintered bronze filter elements, heavy walled Polycarbonate bowls and industry exclusive bayonet type locking rings to allow bowls to be removed and replaced quickly and easily. Supplied with 1/2" In and Out Ports.
There are no customer reviews yet.