5.0 out of 5 stars Filter
Published 2 months ago by Maj Charles W. Gregory

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to use
Published on September 12, 2008 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Cokin P-Series P164 Circular Polarizer Filter (Electronics)
The seller did what he was to do and that was fulfill the order. I am not pleased with the P164. I have 4 holders and the filter will only fit in 1 of them. I was expecting some on the order of my other circular polarized filters. This is probably my fault. I have tried some prelim work. and honestly I can not tell that much difference. I would have been better off buying a screw on filter as compared to what I did buy. I read in the Cokin manual the linear filters come with a notched edge nothing was said about the circular filter. I have already discarded my shipping package therefore I doubt if I can send the filter back. I wish I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars because of holder, July 22, 2013
it is easy to set the polarizer to correct setting because all you have to do is turn the holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit., January 28, 2013
This item screws onto the lens for mounting the Cokin Series P filter system. Way cheaper than buying filters for each lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Cokin P164 Circular Polarizer, April 16, 2008
K. Satharasinghe (Colombo, Sri Lanka) - See all my reviews
This is my first circular polarizer and I am really happy with the results. The sky blues really pops up. Great filter system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, December 24, 2012
The Cokin P-series P164 Filter fits with out any problems and does rotate, when placing in the holder, also if the filter is rotated slightly when putting it in it will slides right in. The only thing I did like is the plastic storage box because when putting it away I feel like it going to get scratched.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to use, September 12, 2008
Amazon Customer (Madison, AL United States) - See all my reviews
I have used Cokin filter system for years and find their products generally very good and practical. The circular polarizer was another good product, although it did have one flaw. To use a polarizing filter, you need to be able to rotate it in relation to the scene you are photographing to achieve the desired effect. The fit of the circular polarizer in the Cokin filter holder is so tight, however, as to make rotating the filter more difficult than it should be. Other than that, it was a very good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally worthless, February 27, 2012
The P164 Circular Polarizer filter I received is totally worthless. The diameter is larger than the slots of the P series filter holder. It will not go into the holder. I am totally disappointed. I would have rated it 0 if I could have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cokin Polarizer, June 19, 2011
Not much to say, havent used the filter yet but if fits nicely in the Cokin P holder and was delivered as promised. Will be out the next couple of weeks using it so the product test is yet to come.

Rate and Discover Movies