|Price:||$4.74 ($0.47 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.77 (44%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Colace Docusate Sodium Stool Softner, 100 mg Capsules, 10 Count
- Colace docusate sodium stool softener 100 mg laxative capsules relieve occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Docusate sodium allows water and fats to get into the stool.
- It helps soften fecal material and makes defecation easier. Docusate sodium is not a stimulant laxative.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colace 100 mg Capsules
- Colace is the #1 stool-softener brand recommended by doctors and pharmacists.
- For occasional constipation, which may be associated with certain medical conditions, try Colace Capsules.
- The softening action of Colace Capsules helps to eliminate the need to strain.
- Stimulant-free for comfortable relief from occasional constipation. Colace Stool-Softener products contain docusate sodium, which relieves occasional constipation and may be useful for people with health conditions where stool softeners help to avoid straining or uncomfortable evacuation.
- Please read the full product label before use.
Size: 10 Count
Tamper evident: do not use if sealed blister unit is broken or damaged.
Do not use:
If you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
You need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredient (in each capsule) - Purpose.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg - Stool Softener.
D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, PEG 400, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide.
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
Adults and children 12 years and over - take 1-3 capsules daily.
Children 2 to under 12 years of age - take 1 capsule daily.
Children under 2 years - ask a doctor.
Each capsule contains: sodium 5 mg.
Very low sodium.
Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted between 15 degrees - 30 degrees C (59 degrees - 86 degrees F).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The 100mg capsules are available at my local pharmacy and grocery stores, but these stores often stock only the small 30-capsule bottles. By ordering these 60-capsule bottles online, I get a quantity discount and don't have to shop for Colace so often. This is exactly the same 100mg Colace product as the one you find in brick-and-mortar stores.
I do find that if I ever take 2-pills at once, I tend to release more gas than anything and I don't benefit as much. It may be because I'm not taking in enough water? (I'm not a big fan of drinking water).
This has been a life-saver for me as I have had hemorrhoids in the past (2-surgeries) and near-constant anal fissures (yes, it's as pleasant as it sounds) and nothing has worked as well for me as Colace. This is very gentle and reliable for me. I have two bottles on hand at home in case there is ever a shortage; I rely on it that much. I usually only have to take the 1 pill at three consecutive meals once a week to keep everything in order.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These have proven effective for occasional constipation. They are non stimulant stool softeners, as opposed to stimulant laxatives, so these are gentle on the gut and don't cause... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Love2Shop
I've never experienced constipation they way I have while being pregnant. I'm roughly eight months now and I'm passed constipated, I'm more on the lines of compacted. Read morePublished 1 month ago by zombite
These are for my husband and he says they do what they're meant to do.Published 1 month ago by LINDA CHRISTENSEN