4.0 out of 5 stars Not for big noggins.
My hat size is generally 7.5 or so. This hat is VERY tight. Still a good product, just maybe not if you've got a big head. This was tested with a completely shaved head. I look forward to giving this away to one of my work buddies or friends or family, since it's a nice looking high-quality product, but I'll have to order or find something more accommodating.
Published on November 22, 2012 by Swede

2.0 out of 5 stars LOOK: It's a RUN beanie
Published on January 10, 2013 by Kevin T. Mcintyre

2.0 out of 5 stars LOOK: It's a RUN beanie, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Men’s ColdGear® Thermo Run Beanie (Misc.)
I have a lot of money invested in Under Armour gear. I bought this to keep my head and ears warm while I work outside. The first day I wore this beanie it was 30 degrees outside. I froze my scalp off. My ears were warm but, I had to add a baseball cap to keep my head warm. It fits tight (even if you dont have a lot of hair), so beware. I'll take this as a lesson learned that if it says "Run" you better be moving to stay warm with UA's beanies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for big noggins., November 22, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For Running in the Cold but not for working, January 11, 2013
I Just received the beanie and its nice but it fits tight just like a compression shirt, but I guess that's how its suppose to be. I work nights in 16-20 degree weather recently. It keeps your ears warm but its not that warm on your scalp.Its like a liner beanie you might want to put something else over it(perfect to wear under helmets. Don't get me wrong its made very well its light and looks good but it is a RUNNERS beanie not a work beanie. When You run it keeps your head warm and at the same time cool. So far I'am happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Men’s ColdGear® Thermo Run Beanie (Misc.)
I bought this as an alternative to my then only head cap. I am relatively bald, so I need a cap when I go out running. This product wicks away the sweat much faster than wool (as you would expect), and thus allows less cooling effect of your head, which is great for cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Men’s ColdGear® Thermo Run Beanie (Misc.)
I love this hat very warm and windproof and not to warm when you go indoors, its very tight but I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 28, 2012
Though someone said that it's not for big heads. it is. I wear a 7 1/2 hat size and it fits perfect. Kind of looks like a condom on my head lol but its worth it cause i'm never cold. I've used it so far too shovel snow and wear out and about during the ny winter so far and i start sweating most the time. Don't feel any cold wind. I def recommend it and you'll def enjoy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars going to be perfect for zero degree weather!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Men’s ColdGear® Thermo Run Beanie (Misc.)
The hat came quickly and it was in good condition when arrived. I like that the hat has little flap like sides on it to cover up your ears. When I took it out of the package, it looked small but when I put it on it fit. I think Underarmour is supposed to fit a little snug so that it can keep you warm. You could definitely wear this hat and a hoodie on top. My husband is going to love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my husband, December 30, 2013
I haven't tried this on, but my husband hasn't had any complaints. It seems to keep his head warm and fits snug enough so that it doesn't jiggle around when he's running. It's light weight and has a nice stretch to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice beannie. Used under snowboarding helmet, April 18, 2013
Monsterair (Rockledge, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men’s ColdGear® Thermo Run Beanie (Misc.)
Anothernice product by Under Armour. Seems like everything they make is of very nice quality. I have a lot of their heat gear, cold gear, rash guards, gloves, hats, etc. Use them for Surfing, kiteboarding under wet/dry suits, and also for base layers for snowboarding. The best products IMO from anything offered out there (North Face, Helly Hanson, etc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars iTS -6 BELOW, March 29, 2013
it was March in the North Country this year. I wanted something lightweight and warm... I had my Mad Bomber Rabbit Fur just in case. This is the Bomb