5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Find!!!
This has been the best purchase I have made for this camping season! This table can be used for anything! I searched high and low for a table with double sinks. I actually purchased 2- one for washing dishes, veggies and fruit. And the second was used for processing fish! With sink covers it becomes a regular camping table! I highly recommend this product.
Published on September 13, 2012 by Robyn Jensen

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts...
Awesome table! But the metal rings that are supposed to come with the table to hold the plastic bag in place didn't come. Kinda stinks without all the parts.
Published 18 months ago by Sean W.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Find!!!, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Coldcreek Outfitters Ultimate Outdoor Work Station (Gray, 33X40X26-Inch) (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars CLEANING STATION, July 12, 2012
THIS TABLE IS VERY WELL MADE I HAVE USED TO CLEAN MY FISH, AND ALSO TO SET UP NEXT TO THE GRILL WHEN COOKING FOR FRIENDS WHEN THEY COME OVER, I LIKE THE WAY THE TOPS STAY IN PLACE, I JUST LIKE IT I WOULD RECOMEND IT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product if it was not damaged and maybe used, July 10, 2013
7/10/13 - package was great. did not get a chance to really look at the item until we got camping. once we opened and took out of box we realized we got a defective if not used item. Rusty and knife scratches, cuts and black scuff marks everywhere. We had to use it while camping since we did not take anything else will us. Its a great table that we are using only for washing dishes. I would recommend this product.

I think Amazon needs to replace it with one that is new and not charge us for shipping.

UPDATE: 7/10/13 - put in a request for a replacement... the order went through. First time i have attempted to get replacement. Amazon covers shipping too.. i will update again on the replacement one and how it looks when we take it out of the box

UPDATE: 7/30/13 - Received the replacement item, it had the same corner defect as the other one but at least this one was not used. I have not received my refund on the retuned one yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sink and prep table, July 4, 2013
This table is the best! We cater bbq's and tailgates. We use this for a sink and a cutting table. A 1/2 steamtable pan fits perfectly in the shallow sink. Cut on the right side using the sink cover as a cutting board and slide the meat into the pan on the left. We hooked up a battery powered camp shower as a water supply. The garbage port works well. The clamps hold the bag in place. The only modification we made was to raise the table 4inches by adding PVC pipe 'extenders' to the legs. You can bungee a roll of paper towels or make a bungee towel rack on the sides. We will buy another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome table for CAMPING or any outdoor activity!, August 5, 2013
Amazon was fantastic (as usual) in replacing this table twice, as it arrived each time with crushed/cracked corners. The 3rd replacement was perfect and Amazon expedited replacement shipping each time. Thank you for such a wonderful, easy service! :)

The table is so awesome for camping and outdoor activities! We just took it camping over the weekend and it makes primitive camping such a luxury and pleasure. :) We set it up as a washing station for dishes and as a bathroom 'vanity' in the morning while we camp. So useful and practical. Obviously no water hose available while camping, so we hang a 2.5 gal Solar Shower on a tree and position this table next to it, and use the shower hose for dish washing, hand washing and personal morning hygiene. :)
Perfect for this use, as you have 2 sinks, one deeper for washing and one shallower for drying dishes and a trash bag holder, as well. The drain hoses under the table extend all the way to the ground for draining OR we prefer to use a bucket in the middle and both hoses drain into one bucket for convenience. :)
The drains have removable catch strainers inside them.
The only design improvement (minor logical feature) would be the design of the drain inside. It has a plastic high lip on the inside of the drain which prevents all the water from draining through the plastic hoses and into the bucket or onto the ground. So when packing up the table you have to either flip the table upside down to get all the water out OR soak it up with a rag/paper towel. I don't know WHY they designed the drain that way (maybe to catch debris in that inside lip area?) but the separate strainer does that job, so the only thing the lip does is prevent all the water from draining all the way...
I thought about improving that feature myself and cutting out the inside lip of the drain, but the plastic is very hard and durable to would be pretty hard to alter it.
RECOMMEND this table to any camper, outdoor enthusiast or anyone needing an extra work station!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the outdoor table you want!, September 14, 2012
If you love to have a sink outdoors this is the table for you! With the two sinks you can wash all your fresh fruits and vegetables from your garden before you even bring them in the house. If you do any canning LADIES this is the table for you! It helps keep the mess outdoors and makes for easy clean up. Just hose everything down. That's a fun way to clean up after a hard days work of taking care of your fresh fruit! The price is well worth it! The table comes in handy when you just need extra table space. I recommend you get this table! Thumbs up!Coldcreek Outfitters Ultimate Outdoor Work Station (Gray, 33X40X26-Inch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised., October 16, 2013
Great product, well-designed. Would like one change....the color of the surface has specks of black in it. It would be easier to see that it is clean if the surface was absolutely white or light grey....all the same color without the specks. Mechanically perfect and will see a lot of use! Very handy carrying strap, makes all the difference!. Is there a vinyl case for it with velcro or zipper closes?

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts..., July 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Outdoor Workstation, June 23, 2013
I was really excited to get this but soon disappointed when received. The product arrived on time but the only thing I got was the table and none of the accessories! I immediately called amazon and they were ready to issue an RMA and send a new one. I decided I would try my luck with the manufacturer. I called them and they immediately apologized for the problem and asked me to send them proof of purchase, within a few days I received a brand new table with all the accessories and they allowed me to keep the first table I received! Outstanding customer service! I would highly recommend as the table is just as described and very sturdy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Twice received a damaged table., June 29, 2013
K. Worsham (Columbus, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
So I ordered this for my husband for Father's Day. I have Amazon Prime, and it came a day late, but... okay, it could happen... and the box was beat up.. again, it happens... sigh, well the table was broken, the screws that hold the legs in were torn out of the hard plastic. With no way for us to fix it. So we figure, alright, poor packaging, and it was a fluke. So we return and exchange it for a new one. Well that one the shipping [again Prime] took forever, and when we "tracked the package" it was sent to our city, Columbus, OH, then sent to Kentucky, then sent back to our city, then sent to Tennessee, THEN back to Columbus and out for delivery. We received it and the box was totally beat up again and this time all four corners were damaged. So at this point that is going back for a refund and we will buy a table elsewhere. Disappointing. So much for a timely Father's Day Gift, and what kind of poor quality that two tables were broken upon receipt?

Coldcreek Outfitters Ultimate Outdoor Work Station (Gray, 33X40X26-Inch)
Used & New from: $189.99