Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

75%
25%

on October 30, 2012
This is a very good quality shoes (as expected from this brand), beautiful color and comfortable arch support. BUT... they are cut very low. On the sides my feet were barely covered, not to mention dramatic toe cleavage. May be for very narrow feet it might work, but not my case. Which is too bad as I really like the look of this pair.
on December 2, 2012
Cut low on the sides. Some toe cleavage. Heel not as high as I thought. Heel too low for my good jeans. Not as comfortable as my other Cole Haan shoes. Nice blue suede color. I'll wear them but probably not much.
on November 23, 2012
I am a huge fan of Cole Haan shoes, unfortunately this model is very stiff, low and uncomfortable. The "air" part is missing, you feel like walking over bare wood. I got stuck with a pair that I used for 2 hours when I had to stop by a store to get something for my poor feet, but I gladly returned the second pair. Please stay away.
on December 24, 2012
I LOVE Cole Haan shoes and I am shocked I am writing a semi bad review of these shoes. I wanted a shoe with a small wedge, something not too high for work and also something I could wear with jeans. The shoes were very pretty, perfect height, but they pinched my toes A LOT. Im normally a 6.5 and I bought a 7, but they were still a little tight in the toes. If i bought a 7.5 the heel and width would have been too big. I ended up returning these shoes cause the price wasnt worth the pain.