Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cole Haan Men's Air Tucker Venetian Slip-On Loafer
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 12, 2014
These look great, but are a half size smaller than my normal Cole Haan slip-on size. Also, on the very thin side as far as width goes. Another reviewer notes this.

I'm disappointed because the next half size up is sold-out on Amazon. Recommend ordering a half size UP from your normal Cole Haan slip-on size. Also, being thin, I don't think these will fit any foot wider than a "D" width.

The tread is grippy which would make this nice for foul weather. The tan color is rich and very attractive. Just too thin and short. Made in China if that makes a difference in your purchasing decision. I'm not deducting a star for this; the deduction of one star is due to the smaller-than-usual fit. I'd like to see Cole Haan use their standard sizing for this shoe.
on April 3, 2016
These shoes are gathering a lot of compliments - they look great. They are a great looking semi-casual shoe that look great with your fancy jeans. They are about 1/2 size too small, which is unusual for Cole Haan - I have many other Cole Haan that fight just right.
on November 5, 2014
I replaced some Ecco loafers with these and hope the Cole Haans wear as good as the Eccos did! The only negative I have found with the Cole Haans is they are really slippery when walking on wet linoleum or tile floors like found in stores. Almost busted my rear several times in the last few rainy days! Living in Seattle, that is a consideration!
on August 10, 2014
This is my husband's 3rd pair of these shoes. Each of the others has lasted about a year, but he wears them Mon - Fri. The last 2 pair he had were tan, & he decided to go with the French Roast this time. The tan were really nice but seemed to fade faster than he'd like. We'll see how the darker leather holds up. He says they're extremely comfortable, which is why he just keeps buying the same shoe. I'm sure this won't be his last!
on June 28, 2014
Received from Amazon on time as usual . . . The shoes look great and lightweight . . . On initial use they were flexible enough to slide my foot right into place . . .Very comfortable and easy on the soles of your feet . . . Have worn with and without socks and was pleased with both experiences . . . May have to get the black version . . .
on August 26, 2014
This is my second pair of these. They are my favorite shoe by far. Once they get soft these are very comfortable. I can wear them for hours. I can't say enough about them. The black ones are next on my list.
I'm a 10.5 in most, 11 in cole haan.
on December 27, 2014
Maybe they will feel better after a couple of months but not very comfy at first. Also something is causing pain on the top part of the right shoe. might be stitching, anyway not as impressed as the last pair I owned.
on September 1, 2014
Its very comfortable and the sole feels very grippy - looking forward to using it more in the winter for work, etc. when temps drop and traction goes to nil. only bummer - price still feels high and if you want black - whoa heading into the $150 price range.
on July 17, 2014
This Cole Hahn slip-on loafer is fantastic! Not only does it wear well, it looks good too. A blend of dress and casual. I've worn this shoe with slacks to dinner and sock-less with shorts out to lake. Very versatile and attractive. The tan shoe with the wrap around brown accents provides a distinctive look. The grade of leather and workmanship are excellent.
on October 28, 2014
it was very easy to purchase the Cole Haan shoe's on Amazon. They were delivered promptly at a fair price. The shoe's are extremely comfortable and stylish. Will purchase additional Cole Haan products on Amazon.