Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cole Haan Men's Centre Derby Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 25, 2014
Afraid I am sending these shoes back. I bought them thinking they were a better quality, more formal shoe but they are not a wide size. Advertised as a size 10 wide, they are longer then some size 10.5 I have & are not close to a EE. Also where the leather tops attach to the soles towards the heal of the shoes they are not very well made. Even with that I may have used them as an everyday leather dress shoe with a nice camel color - if only they were the right size!
on March 2, 2015
Great, solid shoes. It's hard to find a good quality pair of shoes. Also, the hue of grey is very, very unique, which was what I was looking for. As these are my very first Cole Haan's I'm definitely impressed. This definitely won't be the last pair I own from them!
on January 7, 2014
The shoes come, as everyone says, a little larger. I normally wear a 14 in tennis shoes but a 13 in Cole Haans. However, they are quite a firm fit and need some breaking in when you first get them. Once you do this, you may find them quite comfortable. Regardless of the fit, they are a fantastic shoe always guarantee to polish off any classy look.
on February 1, 2014
I bought these shoes recently and have worn them a couple times, now.
The look and fit great and they really have a feel of quality. This just confirms my expectation from Cole Haan!
on February 12, 2014
Great fitting shoe but it is darker than the stock picture makes it out to look, which is better in my opinion. They go great with jeans
on February 22, 2014
Well made shoe. Fits as expected, but it does take a few days to break it in. Would buy again.
on December 17, 2013
These shoes came in great time and excellent condition. I will say they run a little big. I had to return them. Generally, I am 11.5 but they were almost clown shoes on me, but that's my fault for not knowing what size to order. The return process was really easy and I still had my exchanged pair within 2 days from my request of the exchange. That being said the 11's are still a little big, but I would rather my dress shoes by too big then small. They are very comfortable and a classic shoe.
on December 25, 2013
Craftsmanship is excellent and the shoe is very comfortable. The coloring of the shoe was well represented in the images. Very happy with the purchase.
on February 9, 2015
I should have ordered a wider pair of this style but I like the shoe.
on September 2, 2014
Look great but the fit was too narrow.