Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 19, 2014
This style is addictive...I have too many colors to mention and I am very satisfied with them all. Cole Haan makes a great product at a reasonable price. The stacked leather heals are are a masterpiece. The SQ wingtips in both shoe & boot are easy to pair with suits of all types and patterns and they look just as good with khakis. The fit and quality puts a smile on my face every time I step into them. No need to mention the compliments they generate as they are magnetic. Order and you too will get the CH addiction.
on January 28, 2015
Cole Haan does make a quality product, at the higher price point. As in all my footwear, I must wear inserts (see review on Spenco's). So with the inserts, I found these oxfords very comfortable, very fairly priced at the reduced price of $140.00 or so. Many complements on these shoes when worn to work, (a higher end surgical practice) in Fairfield County, CT. Very durable after 8 months of use, 1-2 x week. Automobile commuter. Very highly recommended.

A. Luongo, PA-C, MBA
[...]
on March 12, 2015
Probably some of the best shoes I have ever seen, and by and far the sexiest I own.

They're heavy, comfortable and stylish.

Every inch feels like it was given a detailed inspection and infused with the love and care of a master craftsman.

People chase me down to ask about these when I am wearing them. There's no shoe better.
on April 14, 2014
I was experiencing some foot pain and so my doc recommended I get some shoes with good arch support. I am so glad I found these--I tried at least 50 pairs of shoes before I bought some Cooper SQ Wingtips, and now I own 5 pairs in different colors. They are great for work, but not too stuffy (they look good with chinos and jeans). But best of all, they fit better than any shoe I have ever owned. They do run a little large, so I first ordered two different sizes, and kept the smaller of the two (one size smaller than what I normally wear). I have owned my first pair for over a year and a half, and they still look and feel great (just need an occasional polish).
on January 3, 2014
This is my second pair of Cole Haan shoes (my first being the Great Jones Wingtips) and I'm even more impressed with these than I was with the first pair. I was a little worried that the orange laces and accents might be too gaudy, but I've received nothing but compliments when wearing these. They're certainly studier and more solidly built than the Great Jones, with noticeably more weight, but I like that. I wear a size 11 but it's been my experience that I need to order a half size down when buying boots or wingtips. I did just that with these and ordered a 10.5 M. They fit fine after a few days of wear, but they were admittedly a little more snug (narrow) than I was expecting. But again, after a few days, they fit fine.
on December 4, 2014
I've received quite a few compliments on these after only a couple uses. They are very comfortable. Intended to be worn on casual Fridays in a business casual office that skews slightly dressier. Great for the weekend with jeans.
on December 4, 2013
I have been buying Cole Haan shoes for over 20 years because they are well-made and incredibly comfortable. I have 2 pair of these Cooper SQ Wingtips (black and chestnut). They go with just about anything you want to wear. Everyone compliments the way these look. For my money, Cole Haan makes the best shoes.
on November 23, 2014
Nicely designed and quite comfortable, these shoes have some short-cuts evident in the manufacturing, but for the price they're a terrific bargain. The closest thing I found to them elsewhere was three times as expensive. I'd recommend them without hesitation.
on May 11, 2014
The fit does tend to be a little large, I normally wear a 14 in Cole Haan. But the 13 fit perfect. Very comfortable. I ended up returning it as the color is off, and just wasn't quite the same as the photos.
on February 20, 2014
I ordered these at advice of my orthopedic foot surgeon due to pain on bottom of foot. He wanted me to wear stiffer soles. These fit the bill. They were comfortable to wear even with my Superfeet inserts. Very happy with shoes...worth the money.