Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 24, 2014
I bought this pair of shoes as a pair to keep at work (I bike in every day). They excel at a couple of things. One of these is that they go with everything and don't look like you are wearing too casual footwear. Another is in their looks: these shoes, like all Cole Haan stuff, are sharp.

If I had to do it over again, I would order a half size bigger. They took a fair amount of time to break in so that they did not rub the top of my feet.

This shoe is a great, more formal take on the classic boat shoe, and it is extremely comfortable in the footbed.
on June 19, 2013
Very comfortable and stylist, Right price and shoe quality. Overall an excellent working or going out shoe. Recommended for everyone.
on September 23, 2013
This shoe is long in the toe. I wear a size 11.5 EEE and ordered an 11.5 W and it fit fine except it was about a half to whole inch too long in the toe. I like the look and the quality and would have reordered a size 11W but they did not have any.
on March 18, 2014
The comfort, the fit, the color way, the price ($60), the delivery time...PERFECT! Thank you Cole Haan and Amazon! I just ordered another pair!
on August 21, 2013
This shoes are very nice, are very fashionable and is very nice the shoes is possible place with any clothing is very nice this shoes
on March 24, 2014
Hve not had a pair of Cole Haan boat shoes in many years and very glad I got them wonderful shoe
on November 11, 2013
I have few boat shoes in the past, but this one just holds the air inside too well.... No big deal, just add some of the foot doctors to keep the smells away. Otherwise, great looking shoes that gets lots complements!
on August 12, 2014
Just as expected! This shoes fit great and are perfect for doing a lot of walking. Took a trip to NYC did lots of walking with no pain or strain. I will buy Cole Haan more often!
on June 19, 2014
I love these boat shoes. They are comfortable and stylish, and I receive compliments almost every time I wear them. The green soles really catch a lot of attention.
on December 16, 2015
Received the shoes FAST. They are meant to replace a pair like it that has gotten too old. Very happy with the quality of the product and seller. They look great.