5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with them now
The shoes are a quite tight 9. That said, after several slightly uncomfortable wearings they've molded to my feet very well. Happy with them now.
Published 3 months ago by Samuel Affolter

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pair of Shoes!
I am in India and have owned Cole Haan's in the past. So ordered based on that fit, but found that this particular pair is small. But this is a great looking pair of shoes.
I have initiated return on this pair and have ordered another pair, 2 sizes larger.
Published 1 month ago by mahesh sivakumar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pair of Shoes!, October 19, 2014
One grouse is that though I pay for priority international shipping, it still takes Amazon 2 days to prepare and initiate shipping. Too long for the money paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with them now, August 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fine Product, September 8, 2014
BobbyMac (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I was able to purchase this expensive shoe at an unbelievable price. Obviously, that is good. I am a fan of Cole Haan shoes and this product does not disappoint. The nubuck is really high quality and attractive. I wear it as a business casual shoe. I wore them right out of the box and have had no issues breaking them in. I followed the advice of other reviewers and the Cole Haan site and ordered them one half size larger than my other Cole Haan shoes. The advice was "spot on" as they fit just right. They are a bit narrow but after wearing them it does not seem to be an issue. I wear a regular width.
I recommend this shoe if you can catch a good sale.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, July 28, 2014
Great shoes,very well packaged. Fits exactly as I had hoped

5.0 out of 5 stars Look really sharp, June 25, 2014
Get the Ugg spray and treat them first for sure. They have been worn several times and he's had tons of compliments

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style, June 23, 2014
True to the Cole Haan brand, the shoe fits and wears well right out of the box. I've worn the oxfords with jeans, seer sucker suits, and linen trousers. Compliments just about every style. Extremely satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoes, September 29, 2014
I own several Cole Haan GJ plain and wingtip oxfords. All are comfortable right out of the box and look great. I wasn't sure about how the blue suedes would look, but they're now my favorite pair. I've never had guys ask me where I got my shoes, but it happens with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style and quality, August 9, 2014
Comfortable and looks amazing. I've had almost everyone I encounter compliment me on these shoes.

Soft leather interior with great padding. The lighter material as the base makes these shoes comfortable to stand in every day and very light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them! Soft, July 17, 2014
Love them! Soft, comfortable and they look sharp. Have yet to wear them out on the town but expect them to hold up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean look, September 14, 2014
Going to have to purchase one of those Ugg's water-repellent sprays because of the velvet-like material. Very nice look

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›