Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cole Haan Hand-Woven Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Whiskey
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 29, 2015
This case is beautiful and substantial. I would have given it 5 stars if it were easier to bend the front back. I find the cases easier to hold when I'm' reading when the front is folded to the back, it is easier to hold it.
on April 18, 2014
This cover is absolutely gorgeous. It looks so classy and stylish and fits the used kindle my mom sent me perfectly. My only complaint is that you cannot fold the back cover back easily (I think it will damage the leather over time). Otherwise, I'm in love.
on October 21, 2011
Cole Haan Hand-Woven Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle), Light Bronze
I had read a review which said that it was flimsy
Nothing flimsy about this one. It is really beautiful, and I am dying to show it off to my Kindle friends.
It is a bit more bulky and heavier than my old amazon leather cover, but actually it feels more like a book.
It is really something to treasure and be proud of. The only problem is that my kindle now looks insignificant when inside the cover. It does however look good inside the cover because of the contrast between the black Kindle and the whitish inner leather. It is a luxury at $120, but I bought a used one for $70 with free shipping and it is just like new.
on August 6, 2012
Was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews, but very satisfied with my purchase. I love the basket weave design and the patent leather. Looks rich and stylish. I've experienced no problems and have no complaints with my cover.
on February 16, 2011
This really is a beautiful cover for my favorite techie toy. I have received many compliments on this, it's lightweight, durable and just looks fantastic. Although this is a lot to pay (I was lucky enough to snag one that was opened and returned new and sold for about $60), I think if you use your kindle all the time like I do, then it is a great investment.
on May 3, 2012
I just LOVE this beautifully elegant Kindle caddy. The paten woven leather and rich red colour are just gorgeous and inviting. I can see my Kindle in any purse or brief case with this elegant case. And when i am reading at a cafe or airport, i always get compliments. A must have for anyone who loves reading with style;)
on November 17, 2012
Great protective, beautiful leather cover, with a wonderful feel and will last a long time ... this is the second Cole Haan cover I have owned. When I bought a new Kindle, I gave my old cover to my friend, and it is still working well.
on July 6, 2011
I loved the look and the decadent leather smell when I first got this cover. I have enjoyed owning it, but it doesn't fold back all the way like the original covers. Now it has developed a large tear inside at the hinge from flange to flange and it seems like the interior suede is very thin and fragile. This is not the cover for you if you are hard on your Kindle or if you like to fold the front cover open all the way. It is still a real beauty.
on July 12, 2011
have to admit that I'm a Cole Haan fan- quality, durability and good looking, and the kindle cover only adds to my appreciation of Cole Haan products. Love my kindle and to have so much entertainment contained in such a good looking cover just makes me a happy soul!
on February 23, 2011
I love the smell of the quality leather, the rich patina of this cover gives it an aged, warm feel. The hooks in the spine keep the kindle in place without sliding or lifting. I only wish that this cover had a lighting option but I took the quality cover over the built in light feature and I don't regret it.