5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse
I love this purse. It's perfect for a small wallet, a few essentials and cellphone. Great colour goes with eerything!
Published 20 months ago by viv

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but MSRP is $198 and this purse is tiny
Published on December 26, 2012 by P89ybb02

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but MSRP is $198 and this purse is tiny, December 26, 2012
This is a beautiful bag and would be nice for a girl. It is well-constructed, shiny and conservative. It is also very small. It is so small I wondered if my phone would even fit inside - it did. This would be a great purse if it was 50% larger. A larger wallet would probably not fit. An eyeglass case may or may not. In any case, the fit for more than a small purse, keys, phone would be quite tight.

If you are looking for something for just the essentials then the price is decent but where did the $347 price tag come from?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Cole Haan Heritage Weave Marisa B35653 Cross Body (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, January 13, 2013
Just what I wanted. Small enough to carry essentials and I love all ColeHahn products. Love the suede and patent weave.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terribly small, January 14, 2013
I bought this bag for my sister. It was a huge disappointment and it is sooooo small. The fabric and the feel to the bag are both great. I thought it would be bigger.Please always check the dimensions before you buy any item. That way you won't be disappointed