Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 4, 2013
Just received these shoes today. I've had a pair before. They are beautiful shoes.

Unfortunately, Amazon sold these as new, but I received a used pair. There is wear on the heal and toe of the sole, and the leather has some small stains, from a liquid, maybe someone's drink dripped onto the shoe.

It appears the shoes have had about a month of wear. So, the price is good and I'm keeping them because they would probably look just the same after I'd worn them a month.

But the rating is two stars because Amazon is shipping used shoes and advertising them as new. Buyer Beware! Caveat Emptor!