5.0 out of 5 stars Best Investment
Published on May 14, 2009 by Jennifer R. Mccoy

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice styling but discomfort when walking
The shoes looked really good. The styling and the quality were really good and on par with Cole Haans. The Nike Air cushion helps in cushioning the heel from each stride.

Published 23 months ago by Fixer Upper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Investment, May 14, 2009
I purchased these shoes for my husband to wear while he is doing his clinical rotations as a medical student. He's on his feet for hours and often has to stand in the same place for a long period of time. My husband tells me these are the most comfortable casual dress shoes he's ever owned. Cole Haan's are the only dress shoes he'll let me buy for him now. We highly recommend these shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice styling but discomfort when walking, January 17, 2013

However, when walking the bend in the front of the shoes was pinching my toes. Obviously this has a lot to do with the both... the anatomy of my feet, the way it bends during a stride and the construction of the shoe. I have medium sized widths with a high arch. The size I tried were 11.5 M US. But the pinch on the toes were uncomfortable enough that I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cole Hahn Nike Air, May 9, 2011
Recently purchased these shoes and I am only sorry that it took me this long to do so. I recommend them to anyone that prefers comfort and style with a good look for either jeans or casual dress pants. Excellent comfort and great for the airport traveler as well. These will not be my last pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, fashionable, everyday wear shoes, June 9, 2010
Most comfortable casual/office wear shoes I've ever owned. I've walked around all day and my feet are never tired after wearing these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy & Fast, January 15, 2013
Love the shoes and the ease in purchasing made this a great experience. The shoes arrived on time and as ordered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cole Hana, January 13, 2013
Nice shoes can't wait to wear them out...I bought them because I don't want to have to change between dress shoes and comfortable shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to get these!, January 6, 2013
Great shoes for a Great Price! If you want a comfortable shoe that will last longer than any other shoe, you can't go wrong buying Cole Haan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, feet are comfortable and competetively priced, December 27, 2012
Looks good, feet are comfortable and competetively priced. This is my second pair of Cole Haans and love the Nike Air sole feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe ever, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Cole Haan Men's Air Everett Slip-On (Apparel)
I bought a pair about 5 years ago. Just love them, the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. Just returned from a two week European trip, and wore these exclusively on their cobblestone streets. The shoes still look like new. I went to Dillards to buy another pair this week, but they no longer carry them. I just bought two pair on Amazon (black and brown) in case they ever go out of stock. I also own Cole Haan formal dress shoes in other styles. Cole Haan is all I buy now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dress Shoes I Have Ever Purchased, December 4, 2012
A co-worker recommended these shoes to me. As a manager at a local Best Buy, I am on my feet upwards of 8 hours a day. Having a comfortable shoe that looks great is the most important thing to me. These shoes far surpassed my expectations in many ways. Not only do they look great, but they are extremely comfortable which aids in preventing fatigue while on the job. This is a quality shoe, that i will be recommending for a long time!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›