4.0 out of 5 stars Color - WOODBURY
Published 18 months ago by Ryan

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking belt but scuffs too easily
This was a perfect match for my British tan shoes but the belt scuffs easily and the marks visibly stand out.
Published 13 months ago by CARL J BAILEY

4.0 out of 5 stars Color - WOODBURY, July 23, 2013
Ryan (Chapel Hill, NC) - See all my reviews
Matches BRITISH TAN shoes perfectly, at least for the Air Jeffersons. If you have British Tan shoes, do NOT buy the British Tan belt - it is way too light. Buy a WOODBURY belt, either the Harrison or the "Cole Haan Reversible Belt" in WOODBURY/ORANGE. I prefer the reversible belt because it's thinner and has a sleek, shiny silver buckle whereas the Harrison's buckle is matte/stainless steel, heavy, and clunky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, March 7, 2013
PhillyAlli52 (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This belt looks really nice. We are hoping that since we spent a little money on it that we it will actually hold up. Most belt holes for my husband usually wear out within a few months. Great belt so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cole Haan Men's Harrison belt, I bought both of them the black and the tan, November 12, 2013
It's made well, has a strong interesting buckle. but it should have been cheaper. Everything else on your site was well discounted except this belt!!!!! Also I tried to sign up for your cc when I was buying my son's NB shoes, but I couldn't get it right and I couldn't find a phone to talk to a real live human being.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with the British Tan Cole Haan shoes., January 31, 2014
Perfect with the British Tan Cole Haan shoes. I bought the Air Madison's and it matches up perfectly. Pricey but worth it if you buy the shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking belt but scuffs too easily, December 27, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, matches Cole Haan's Air Madison, December 17, 2013
Thanks to another reviewer on Amazon, this belt matches Cole Haan's Air Madison dress shoes. Quality seems to be nice and the sizing is right. I do have difficulty unbuckling the belt and it seems as if the stem gets stuck. Not sure why but otherwise it functions like a belt should function.

5.0 out of 5 stars great match!, November 6, 2013
matches my Cole Haan wingtips perfectly...! i am very happy with quality and color.. i will upgrade my belt collection with
a black, dark brown and burgundy soon..

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Belt, October 3, 2013
This belt is very well made and the color is perfect! I had been searching for a belt to match a pair of John W. Nordstrom shoes and this was the perfect match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2014
Seems to be of good quality, lets hope it stays this way, very stylish

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks old already, April 22, 2013
Cole Haan is slipping. I own 5 pairs of Cole Haan shoes so I thought I would try a belt==Big mistake. This belt is really wide--will barley fit thru belt loops and the biggie is that the leather is too soft for a belt. I hung it up on my belt rack next to an old belt that I've had for years. The "new" Hann belt looked older. It had numerous areas were the leather was discolored. Huge disappointment.

Cole Haan Men's Harrison Belt