5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, Soft!
I have purchased a few belts in different shades of tan and brown for various shoes, but this one is the softest leather for a new belt I have ever bought. I wear a 34-35" waist pant and the 36" belt latches comfortable on the 3rd hole, so the size is perfect for me. I cannot attest to the color matching any specific shoe because I look that it is close.
Published 3 months ago by R. Chavez

2.0 out of 5 stars Color - BRITISH TAN belt does not match BRITISH TAN shoes
Published 12 months ago by Ryan

2.0 out of 5 stars Color - BRITISH TAN belt does not match BRITISH TAN shoes, July 23, 2013
Ryan (Chapel Hill, NC) - See all my reviews
If you have Cole Haan BRITISH TAN shoes, and you want to match them with a Cole Haan belt, buy the WOODBURY belt, not BRITISH TAN. I know it seems counterintuitive that the British Tan belt would not match the British Tan shoes, even though they are produced by the same manufacturer, but that is the sad reality. But fear not: the WOODBURY belt matches the British Tan shoes perfectly. I bought both colors and compared them. I repeat: If you have British Tan shoes, do NOT buy the British Tan belt - it is way too light. Buy a WOODBURY belt, either The Harrison or the "Cole Haan Reversible Belt" in WOODBURY/ORANGE. I prefer the Cole Haan reversible belt because it's thinner and has a sleek, shiny silver buckle whereas the Harrison's buckle is matte/stainless steel, heavy, and clunky.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cole Haan Dress Belt, British Tan color doesn't match the shoes, February 24, 2014
I've always been a fan of Cole Haan belts, but I bought this to match the Cole Haan Men's Air Madison Monk Strap in British Tan. It's always hard to tell on websites so I was hoping they would match the color by name - they didn't. The shoes have much more red tones in the color and they are significantly glossier. Not a reflection on the belt itself, but worth considering if you're shopping for a combo.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, Soft!, April 23, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't match other British Tan colored Cole Haan products, April 7, 2014
I called to make sure they matched the same color name as the shoes I bought because the color didn't exactly match on the picture and Cole Haan assured me it did. False. Returned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt But Color Not as Expected, February 14, 2014
As another reviewer pointed out, the British Tan belt DOES NOT MATCH Cole Haan's dress shoes of the same color (the belt is much lighter.) Otherwise, it would have been a nice belt for the money, as I was able to find it from Amazon at a nice discount to the retail price. I will be returning the belt, but the issue in this case would seem to be with Cole Haan and not Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Burgundy Cole Hann Men's Belt, November 21, 2012
Cameron Chehrazi "KC" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The belt looks OK, but portions of the belt are wrinkled. I hope that condition will go away over time. Have had Cole Hann belts before, and this review is based on previous experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt!!!, June 18, 2014
This belt feels great! Very smooth and lightweight! Seems very durable and it definitely looks stylish! I think this belt is AWESOME!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugly Color, March 15, 2014
Belt color did not match shoes Cole Haan Burgundy Pinch Penny Slip-On; please suggest belt with same color has shoes; Thank you,

5.0 out of 5 stars great belt, January 12, 2014
Great belt, perfect fit, nice color, love it. I would order it again. It seems as good as more expensive alternatives.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected for the price, October 31, 2013
Due to rapid weight loss I needed a new belt for a dinner theater date coming up, so I ordered this belt. It was lighter than I expected, and didn't see anything that exciting for the price. Actually, I found one I like one I liked better at a local Farm and Fleet store (department stores in Wisconsin), for $12.99. I am not big on returning things, but have certainly thought about it!

Cole Haan Men's Madison Belt