5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and well made bag
I'm not sure this is the bag for me, but it is very nice and well made. The leather is very soft, the lining is a beautiful blue color and it is thoughtfully designed with pockets inside and out. The handles are rather stiff but they are not defective in any way.

Published 8 months ago by Seattle reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed to be poor quality
I've never seen this handbag in the store, but was looking for a black leather tote online. I know Cole Haan makes nice, quality products so I ordered this bag. Unfortunately, when I received the handbag, it didn't really have the look or feel of real leather.
Published 8 months ago by lk9698

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and colorful, February 26, 2014
I already have several handbags along the same style and have always found them very functional for both travel and everyday use. The color on this is a pretty teal . I threw away the tassel because it was rather large and awkward looking. The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because the handbag would have been even more attractive if the teal colored thread used in stitching the top of the handles was also used in stitching the bottom of the handles where they are sewn on the bag itself. Generally, Cole Haan makes excellent products. This is no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and well made bag, January 17, 2014

I am quite sure this bag is authentic. You can find the identical bag at Nordstrom (at nearly 3x the price) and Zappos.

4.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Buy for the Price, September 12, 2014
Love the color and the leather quality. I would love it more if the zipper worked more smoothly and the handles were a bit less unwieldy. Definitely worth the discounted price, though. Love Cole Haan!

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed to be poor quality, January 15, 2014
The straps actually felt plastic. Usually a handbags straps will either stand up or fall completely down when not being held. These straps were bent in the middle so that they looked as if they were crumpled from being in the box. You usually don't see that with genuine leather. It's almost as if it were a knockoff. Needless to say I'm returning this handbag.

Rate and Discover Movies