5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot. Beware sizing discrepancies
A very nice and high quality chukka boot. Fits perfectly between the crepe-soled suede "desert" variety and the expensive, shiny dress-boot. Looks rugged yet refined and dresses up or down with style. Probably no longer produced, so don't miss out. Order half-size down for good fit.
Published on May 10, 2011 by Thorn Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look and comfort but quality issues.
Published 20 months ago by Nick Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot. Beware sizing discrepancies, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Cole Haan Men's Paul Chukka Lace-Up Boot (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look and comfort but quality issues., May 10, 2013
I'm going to have to have these shoes repaired after less than a year of wearing them. Cole Haan is my go to brand for high quality shoes at reasonable pricing but these shoes left me a bit disappointed. The front of the sole is separating, and it separates more each day as I walk because the front drags on the lower part drags on the ground. Embarrassing that it makes this noise every few steps as well so obviously I have stopped wearing these shoes, which are in like new condition except for this. Contacted Cole Haan about their repair program and they wanted an arm and a leg to even look at them and suggest I contact the vendor, confusing because your the manufacturer but whatever. Regardless I will just take these in for repair and hope they can do something. Hope you all have better luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking boots for Jeans and Chinos, June 14, 2011
Manjil Rai (bayside, NY, US) - See all my reviews
The shoe fits well and the leather is high quality. Make sure you waterproof it before wearing. My favorite shoe right now. Good for going out or even casual Fridays at work.

Cole Haan Men's Paul Chukka Lace-Up Boot