5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and Great Looking
Published 19 months ago by deley

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoe
I really like the shoe but even in wide size does not fit well with high arch. Excellent shoe but just too tight
Published 9 months ago by Allen McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and Great Looking, March 14, 2013
These shoes fit great and they feel great. I needed a set of nice dress shoes to wear with my blazers and suits. I actually bought a black pair and a brown pair. The leather soles are very slick, so you need to be careful until you scuff up the leather enough to have adequate traction. These are beautiful shoes with a classic look. I don't wear them every day, so I can't comment about the durability, but I have had them for a year now and they still look brand new.

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoe, January 6, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible shoe durability that didn't come close to meeting expectations, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Cole Haan Men's Pinch Air Penny Loafer (Apparel)
I bought this shoe less than a year ago and I think the only day it met my expectations was the day I took it out of the box. It is a good looking and comfortable shoe, but not at all durable. It never did shine up well and parts of the shoe were "peeling" away after a few weeks of wear. I guess that was tolerable and I just had to shine the shoes way more frequently than any other shoe I've ever owned in my life. But then the heel actually fell off.... I simply was using these shoes for work (in an office) and not for anything that would cause such wear & tear. This was the first pair of Cole Haan I ever bought (on endless) and very likely the last. I'm going to try to return via Amazon customer service (since endless no longer exists), but I'd advise anybody else to avoid this shoe like the plague.

2.0 out of 5 stars A full size too big, October 22, 2014
I ordered these shoes in my normal size (a 12 since middle school) per reviews that said they were a little snug. Leather breaks in, so "snug" I can deal with. I don't know what kind of shoes the other reviewers wear, but I'm a 12 in Nike and these have the Nike Air soles so I assumed I'd be getting a shoe that fit. Nope. They are a bit snug width-wise (as are all penny loafers I've ever owned until breaking them in), but they're a full size too big in length. Even with thick socks, my heel was popping out. I held them sole-to-sole with my Bass Weejuns, my Sperry loafers, and my Nike Dunks and the sole was between an inch and an inch and a half longer than all three. I honestly thought I got a 13 by mistake. I know Cole Haan isn't exactly the top of the line, but it's a respectable enough brand that the shoes shouldn't have such wonky sizing...

Overall, the shoes look nice, but they don't feel much better (i.e. made of higher quality materials) than a $70 pair of Weejuns. Not bad, but not nearly as good as I expected they'd be. Disappointed :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 17, 2014
Delivery good; look nice; just watch out on penny loafers - the soles don't last that long, and they're expensive to replace.
I put a piece of thin rubber over the area where my foot strikes the ground; get these from a shoe repairman; usually, they'll give them to you free. But these shoes are nice - beat the hell out of the Florsheims, so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars D vs M, July 15, 2014
Love this loafer. My size is 9 a Wide. The loafer sent was 9M. Is M the same as W. Both loafers are a snug fit and I wonder if that is just the new shoe fit. Time will tell.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, July 14, 2014
The color is darker than I expected, and darker than pictured. It is really brown, not saddle tan. But it is comfortable. I was shocked to see it was made in India! The quality is not as good quality as a shoe made in Italy, but the price was reasonable, and I guess you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine casual loafer for the money, July 12, 2014
Let's be clear: this is a loafer for less than $100. Knowing that, it is a fine shoe for the money. It is surprisingly comfortable when worn sockless, and for the price you won't be upset if it needs replacing in a couple years. I view these as a more dressed up version of my boat shoes, and for that they are just fine. A

5.0 out of 5 stars good, July 8, 2014
the height of the mid side is little bit small but it's ok
and delivery was also good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 25, 2014
I have purchased 2 pairs of Cole Haan Pinch Air Penny loafers and had problems with both within weeks. On the first, the insole shifted creating an uncomfortable "channel" between the at the big toe. On the second pair, the air insert in the heel seems to have collapsed six weeks after purchase. I am not overweight or generally hard on shoes. I have worn non-air version of this shoe for years with no issues.

Cole Haan Men's Pinch Air Penny Loafer