Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 14, 2013
These shoes fit great and they feel great. I needed a set of nice dress shoes to wear with my blazers and suits. I actually bought a black pair and a brown pair. The leather soles are very slick, so you need to be careful until you scuff up the leather enough to have adequate traction. These are beautiful shoes with a classic look. I don't wear them every day, so I can't comment about the durability, but I have had them for a year now and they still look brand new.
on October 31, 2013
I've worn penny loafer style shoes for over 50 years, usually choosing Bass Weejuns, but this Cole Haan seems to be better constructed than Bass shoes I've had lately. They are a style that can be worn in almost any situation and the more you wear them the better they feel. I look forward to wearing these and when they are replaced I expect to buy Cole Haan again.
on January 6, 2014
I really like the shoe but even in wide size does not fit well with high arch. Excellent shoe but just too tight
on January 22, 2013
I bought these for my husband to replace a pair that were worn out. It is very hard to find this color in a narrow width so I was glad to get them even though they are pricey. Can't say anything about how they last as yet, but the last pair of Cole Haans he had lasted about 4 years with one resole and 2-3 new heels.
on December 12, 2012
I bought this shoe less than a year ago and I think the only day it met my expectations was the day I took it out of the box. It is a good looking and comfortable shoe, but not at all durable. It never did shine up well and parts of the shoe were "peeling" away after a few weeks of wear. I guess that was tolerable and I just had to shine the shoes way more frequently than any other shoe I've ever owned in my life. But then the heel actually fell off.... I simply was using these shoes for work (in an office) and not for anything that would cause such wear & tear. This was the first pair of Cole Haan I ever bought (on endless) and very likely the last. I'm going to try to return via Amazon customer service (since endless no longer exists), but I'd advise anybody else to avoid this shoe like the plague.
on October 31, 2013
Love the look, but must say that these are hurting my feet after just one day of wear. I went with the narrow over the medium width because the wider show just felt too loose; my heels would slip out while walking. So my hopes are in these shoes stretching out with more wear.
on December 13, 2013
These shoes felt great, but they seemed to be sized slightly wrong. For almost all other shoes I wear a size 11.5; but even at size 12 these were way too tight. I will probably order a pair of size 13s in the future as they look very good and appeared to be well made.
on May 31, 2013
I presently live in Hong Kong and it is all but impossible to find my size and width in shoes, not to mention the style. I frequently stop by the shops and leave discouraged as they do not stock "large" sizes let alone narrow widths. The only alternative is custom made shoes for three times the price for a similar style. The two Cole Haan stores here do not carry my size. Amazon shipped quickly with little aggravation. The shoes feel comfortable with a Nike "air" cushion and look good with either khakis or linen pants. I just have to remember to not ask people if they like my new Nikes's. :) (the parent company of Cole Haan).
on December 3, 2013
Good looking shoe but leather is very stiff so be prepared for lengthy break in period. Felt a bit too narrow to me, but my feet are rather wide and often difficult to fit.
on February 8, 2014
I love this shoe! I own it in 3 different colors now and great for everyday office use. The Nike Air heel cushioning provides extra comfort for the daily commute to work.