Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cole Haan Men's Pinch Air Tassel Loafer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 16, 2013
I have now ordered two pairs of these Cole Haan loafers and both have had exactly the same problem. These are the first Air Nike versions of Cole Haan's that I have ever owned and both have had a portion of the black rubber on the bottom come loose from the leather sole after just a few weks of wear. The first pair I bought was replaced "no questions asked" but this new pair are now just a few days past the Amazon return policy window and they will not take their defective shoes back. I will not buy another pair of Cole Haan loafers from Amazon.
on November 18, 2013
Purchased the 10.5W and the first pair seemed a hair small. So I figured I would move up 1/2 size to solve the problem. Well the 1/2 size move felt like a full size difference and was far to big. Went back to the original 10.5W and found the second pair was extremely tight on my left foot. this was not the same fit as my earlier 10.5W. It was almost impossible to fit the left shoe One would have thought they were two different size right to left.

Never have experienced such wide size variations in the same brand and model.

Shoe itself is beautiful and the build quality was great. Does not matter much if you can't dial in the size
on January 13, 2013
Not only are they a great looking shoe but the Nike air insole is extremley comfortable. Love the non skid bottoms also. Amazon had these at a great price and they were delivered quickly. I would recommend these to anyone.
on July 23, 2014
Shoes fit as expected. My husband really likes these, especially because they come in a wide. I tried buying a similar Bass loafer, but they just did not fit the same. Great shoe and worth the money. Would buy again.
on May 16, 2013
I have always liked CH shoes. Once they are broken in, they are perfect. The only problem is, they take so long to get broken in. You also have to get to know the sizes of Cole Haan. I wear size 12 from almost every shoe maker, but 11 in CH. Nit-picky? yes. The shoes are wonderful...
on May 8, 2014
These are beautifully styled and constructed shoes. Unfortunately, the 9 1/2 D or medium cramped the left toes. This is my typical size. I didn't reorder a wide for fear that the reverse would happen and I couldn't keep them on my feet. I think there are just variances in how manufacturerers either construct or size their products. Other brands like Sperry or Sebago are wonderful fits for me at the same size. I reluctantly returned the shoes. Go figure.
on August 18, 2013
This is my 3rd pair of Cole Haan Shoes, they fit great and keep there shape and wear like Iron. The last pair I bought lasted 10 Years and still look good the only reason I purchased these is the last pair started to show wear and the heels need replaced. Worth the money.
on October 22, 2012
The shoes I ordered on line in a 2E size were shipped in a W size. I don't know if that was suposed to be the same.I had to ordered several diferent shoes in diferent sizes to find my size, I desided to keep this pair,& after a short break-in period,they became very comfortable & I would recomend this brand to anyone.
on September 13, 2013
I ordered these shoes for my husband. He has always worn another high-end brand, but for the price, they were not lasting at all. I ordered these for him, and he really likes them a lot, and the fit is great.
on January 14, 2014
5 stars because these are great shoes. Unfortunately, the size I ordered is too large for me. It is probably true to size, however the next size down is too small. I've worn these shoes for years in the smaller of the two sizes and love the comfort of the AIR style. I wish that they came in a half size (12 1/2). So I'm returning them based on Amazon's wonderful return guarantees. Now I'll have to go shopping again.