4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a little time to break in.
Published on July 1, 2010 by D. Klingensmith

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe if you like...
Published on November 23, 2008 by Christopher Mcintire

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe if you like..., November 23, 2008
The color of the shoe was better than I thought. The shoe is made of a more traditional, stiff leather. It is a little loose and the right foot when I step creases across the toes causing discomfort. I kept them because I liked the style and color. I have hopes the leather will eventually soften with use. It is my first pair of cole hans. The price was right on amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a little time to break in., July 1, 2010
I just purchased my 3rd pair. Most of the reviews indicate these shoes are a lot stiffer and take much longer to break in than previous Cole Haan shoes they've owned in the past. This newest pair is no exception. Before I wear them for the 1st time, I treat them with a high quality leather conditioner and let them sit for a few days. I find this works very well and the shoes soften up much quicker. Once they're broken in, they are still one of the best shoes I've owned. Purchasing them on Amazon for only $70, made this recent purchase a "no-brainer".

2.0 out of 5 stars Cole Haan must not know what wide is!, May 30, 2013
Great shoe and have a pair I have worn before. The sizing is wrong. They run very small. Ordered a wide E and was too small. Received credit immediately.

1.0 out of 5 stars They Changed Manufactures, October 27, 2013
I've worn this shoe for years and buy two pair a year. When I received this pair, I felt that they didn't fit right, but ignored it as a new pair that needed to break in. I was wrong, they really do fit different. Found out that they are now made in India...

2.0 out of 5 stars These Cole Haan Pinch loafers really do pinch!, February 13, 2014
I am normally an 8 D and this 8 E was too tight for my right foot. I will have to return them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprising mediocre comfort, December 10, 2013
I have 5 other pair of Cole Hahn pinch loafers. These are the first pair that don't feel completely comfortable. I'm am puzzled and annoyed. If I knew how to ask Cole Hahn why, I would do so. They look fine, they just don't feel like the earlier ones I bought. I bought the earlier ones (my first couple of pair) at Jos A. Bank about 5 years ago and paid more for them. Maybe that's the reason, but they were all called pinch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 11, 2014
I've had several pairs of Cole Haan shoes and loved them all. I've had this pair for less than 2 months and the heel fell off of the left shoe. No time to return them since I was at work and am a business man. On my lunch I had to go to a show repair shop and pay to get the heel fixed.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 24, 2014
I bought at the Cole Haan store, paid $180. I checked Amazon and knew that it is only $80.

Those are same shoes, size, brand, color so I return the loafer which I bought at the store.

I save $100

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and customer service!, June 27, 2014
I have never had an issue with Cole Haan shoes until this pair. I bought these shoes with several other pairs. They fit well and seemed to be a great shoe. However after the second time I wore these shoes the thread on the seams on my left shoe came apart while I was walking into the office from the parking lot. I was two days outside my 30 day Amazon return window and thought I would call Cole Haan, certainly they would help, right? Cole Haan told me to buzz off! Apparently, not buying these from a local retailer voids their warranty and they simply refused to help me in any way! Wow! So, my last resort would be to see if Amazon would accept their return. Guess what? They did! Even though these shoes were outside the 30 day return period, they said "send them back." Guess what I did? I ordered two more pairs of shoes, of course made by a company other than Cole Haan (I checked Cole Haans website to make certain I did not buy a pair of shoes of a company they owned). Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cole Hann and I go back a long way!, July 1, 2013
Usually shop at their Madison Avenue store in Manhattan, NY.
Glad to get the same shoe, and at really good frice!
Thank you!