4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a little time to break in.
Published on July 1, 2010 by D. Klingensmith

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe if you like...
Published on November 23, 2008 by Christopher Mcintire

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe if you like..., November 23, 2008
The color of the shoe was better than I thought. The shoe is made of a more traditional, stiff leather. It is a little loose and the right foot when I step creases across the toes causing discomfort. I kept them because I liked the style and color. I have hopes the leather will eventually soften with use. It is my first pair of cole hans. The price was right on amazon!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cole Haan must not know what wide is!, May 30, 2013
Great shoe and have a pair I have worn before. The sizing is wrong. They run very small. Ordered a wide E and was too small. Received credit immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a little time to break in., July 1, 2010
I just purchased my 3rd pair. Most of the reviews indicate these shoes are a lot stiffer and take much longer to break in than previous Cole Haan shoes they've owned in the past. This newest pair is no exception. Before I wear them for the 1st time, I treat them with a high quality leather conditioner and let them sit for a few days. I find this works very well and the shoes soften up much quicker. Once they're broken in, they are still one of the best shoes I've owned. Purchasing them on Amazon for only $70, made this recent purchase a "no-brainer".

2.0 out of 5 stars These Cole Haan Pinch loafers really do pinch!, February 13, 2014
I am normally an 8 D and this 8 E was too tight for my right foot. I will have to return them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made in Italy any more (or the US), March 15, 2014
This review is from: Cole Haan Men's Pinch Tassel Loafer (Shoes)
I have always loved Cole Haan shoes, quality, fit, style. They always wore like iron. Recently ordered a pair for my husband. They were too small, too tight, not as well made, and - oh, by the way - made in India.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 24, 2014
I bought at the Cole Haan store, paid $180. I checked Amazon and knew that it is only $80.

Those are same shoes, size, brand, color so I return the loafer which I bought at the store.

I save $100

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, April 6, 2014
I will have to return the shoes. The size thirteen were too big. I wish they would have fit. Need a half size smaller. Star rating does not apply.

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprising mediocre comfort, December 10, 2013
I have 5 other pair of Cole Hahn pinch loafers. These are the first pair that don't feel completely comfortable. I'm am puzzled and annoyed. If I knew how to ask Cole Hahn why, I would do so. They look fine, they just don't feel like the earlier ones I bought. I bought the earlier ones (my first couple of pair) at Jos A. Bank about 5 years ago and paid more for them. Maybe that's the reason, but they were all called pinch.

1.0 out of 5 stars They Changed Manufactures, October 27, 2013
I've worn this shoe for years and buy two pair a year. When I received this pair, I felt that they didn't fit right, but ignored it as a new pair that needed to break in. I was wrong, they really do fit different. Found out that they are now made in India...

5.0 out of 5 stars Cole Hann and I go back a long way!, July 1, 2013
Usually shop at their Madison Avenue store in Manhattan, NY.
Glad to get the same shoe, and at really good frice!
Thank you!