5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe
These are the best shoes! The air makes them so comfortable. And they last for years.
Published on July 12, 2007 by M. Medina

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but...
Great comfort with the Nike Air technology incorporated into the sole. The leather is high grade and it is a hand stitched shoe. Looks very well made. What you would expect from Cole Haan. However, after a year's wear the sole started cracking where the arch meets the rubber. One call to Cole Haan and they are replacing the shoes for free.
Published on March 12, 2008 by Curtis Shenenberger

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., March 12, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, July 12, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, July 7, 2013
This is my third pair. I love these shoes because of the versatility of the shoe. I can wear them with any outfit. Also, they are very comfortable!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Versatile, January 31, 2012
These shoes are very comfortable, great looking in tan & black, and good with jeans &/or khakis. Durable and age well. Love them - on my first black pair and 2nd tan pair is in the closet.

2.0 out of 5 stars nice but not nice, August 2, 2012
nice looking shoe but not made for the wider foot....must be the most uncomfortable shoe that i have paid 100 dollars fot...if you have narrow feet, you might haver better luck...they are sitting in my closet right now after one wearing....thats too bad

1.0 out of 5 stars Sole of shoe cracked w/ less then 6 months of wear time, June 7, 2014
Shoe fit as expected when purchased however it did not live up to my expectation. After searching for a Cole Hann shoe that would fit with ease I am very dissatisfied as the sole has cracked with less then 6 months of wear time. I used these shoes in a rotation with three others and did not expect them to wear out as fast as they did. I could see if worn daily that some issues would arise but this was unexpected and am very dissatisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, December 22, 2013
I've had about 5 pair of these over the past 15 years. Same shoe, same fit, same great comfort. Highly endorse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, July 10, 2013
This is a great shoe. The fit and wear is excellent. I highly recommend it to anyone who has to walk all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Review, February 23, 2006
S. fox (Berkeley,Ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cole Haan Men's Air Santa Barbara Loafer (Apparel)
The shoes are light and comfortable. They have rubber soes and this is good in the winter wet weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 months and one shoe fell apart (Cole Hann fixed them though), September 24, 2013
A. Johnson (NorthWest Ohio) - See all my reviews
Update (11/14/13)
Cole Hann sent me a kit to return the shoes for evaluation. Cole Hann repaired the shoes (free of charge) and sent them back. Nice to see a company stand by their product! I had rated these shoes one star because the comments below but now I feel like I should rate them a lot higher. They are very comfortable shoes (take a bit to break them in, but well worth it.)

I loved these shoes so much that I ordered a black pair too. The day I received the other pair I noticed that on the back of the right shoe, where the heal attaches to the leather, the rubber ripped out leaving the back half of the shoe flapping around. Very disappointed. Since the I purchased the shoes 7 months ago Amazon sent me a return label and said they may do a partial refund, but couldn't guarantee anything and Cole Haan said I could pay to have them restored but that would cost more than 75% of the original purchase price. Shoes should last longer than 7 months, very aggravating! Will be calling Cole Haan again today, if there response is better I will update this review because I really did like the shoes before they fell apart.

Rate and Discover Movies