Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 10, 2013
The quality is definately Cole Haan.

Being a commuter, I carry my technology with me. This bag can handle all of my "girl" stuff and the IPAD, Droid, Blackberry, iPOD...and be stylish at the same time.

Very happy with this purchase.
on March 25, 2013
I love Cole Haan bags, I was not a fan of this one. It was bigger than I expected, didn't have much shape to it, and the leather was not as high quality as other C.H. bags I have purchased. I does however look like the picture. I ended up returning it.
on August 3, 2013
Very disappointed, cheap leather ,had bought many purses from Cole Hann and loved it. I got the purse in May for Mother's Day by August the handles turned black and leather cracked breaking into small pieces..TOTALLY DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
on March 20, 2013
VERY NICE BAG ,SOFT TO THE TOUCH AND VERY ROOMY. I HAVE RECEIVED ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON THIS BAG. IAHVE TOLD MY FRIENDS WHERE TO PURCHASE THE BAG.
on January 11, 2015