4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Boots that Fit
Published 19 months ago by determined

2.0 out of 5 stars looks okay, but not all leather
These boots are primarily fabric, not leather, although you can't tell by the photograph. If you aren't picky about the material, they might be okay. I was unpleasantly surprised when I opened the box; sent them back.
Published 18 months ago by sujata gopalan

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Boots that Fit, November 24, 2012
These boots are gorgeous, with great, unique buckle detail on top. There are two kinds of leather and one additional kind of material on the shaft, making them very attractive and textured. Best of all, they fit my narrow calves well (mine have a 13" circumference) yet do not make my size 8 feet look large! I have looked far and wide for a riding boot that is not only beautiful but fits well, and I am thrilled to finally have found these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfy!, November 4, 2012
I have a large collection of Cole Haan boots and love them all, these boots are no exception! I tried on several pairs of knee high boots in Bloomingdales and these boots where by far the most comfortable. I had to have them, but Bloomingdales only had the dark brown chesnut color, so I was happy to see as I shopped online that Amazon sold the sequoia brown. I love this color, compliments many outfits and love them with skinny jeans, leggings and dresses. I am 5'4" with 13" calves and these boots come right under my knees and hug my calves beautifully thanks to the stretchy goring along the back of the shaft. They run very true to size. I am size 7.5 to 8 and these boots in 7.5 fit my foot snug. There is room for only thin socks, which is fine for me as I typically dont wear socks with knee high boots. There is no zipper, however I have no difficulty getting them on and off. I wasn't too excited about the gold tone buckle details, but they look pretty in person with the sequoia color. Stylish and comfortable boot... you won't regret this purchase!

11/25/12 UPDATE: I wear these boots every chance I get! I love these boots so much that I purchased them in black and gray too. It's very hard to find high quality boots that are comfortable and fit as well as these do. This is how I justified buying three different colors of one style boot. I love you Cole Haan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bulky on thin calves, December 4, 2012
I am tall, 6'0, with thin calves, and finding boots that are tall enough, without being huge around the calves is a challenge. After much shopping and reading reviews, I chose this style. Very classy and stylish and comfortable. The buckles are actually adjustable, so I tightened them to the last hole, which worked out great for me. Be cautioned, there is no zipper, but the back of the boot material is stretch goring, so it's no problem to pull these on over skinny jeans, leggings, or straight leg jeans...just don't plan on tucking in your boot cut jeans. My feet are a generous size 11, and on the narrow side (but usually wear a M width), and these were perfect. I wore them the first night out to a party and stood almost the entire night, and was comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boot but not good fit for my calves!, November 15, 2013
I'm only writing this review in hopes that someone else with super skinny calves will find it helpful. My calves are 11.5 around...so super skinny. I thought this boot would work but it was waaaay too big. It's gorgeous and comfortable and a beautiful rich cognac color but is not for skinny calved girls! Am returning and my search continues!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, December 14, 2012
They are true to size, comfortable, and look great. I have skinny calves, so it's hard to find boots that don't look huge and these work perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, December 5, 2012
ERIN (Baton Rouge) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cole Haan Women's Tennley Buckle Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
Great boot, versatile, goes with jeans, dresses, anything! Super comfortable. I bought these because I need a boot with a slimmer calf and this one is perfect. Can tuck jeans into it, or wear under pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large calves??, September 29, 2013
T. Myers (Brandon, MS United States) - See all my reviews
Absolutely love these boots! I did go up 1/2 size but have large calves and was a little worried they would be too tight after reading some of the reviews. But they fit perfectly and are so comfortable AND cute!! Cole Haan never disappoints !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but still not quite slim enough, December 4, 2012
I absolutely love the look and feel of these boots. They were true to size and well-made with quality materials. My only complaint is that they were still too big in the calves. I have very thin calves and have searched endlessly for narrow boots. I thought for sure with the elastic that these would work. Unfortunately, the elastic still doesn't even stretch and I'm forced to tighten the buckle to the last setting which makes the elastic bunch slightly. I am still keeping them though b/c I think the comfort and look outweigh the ongoing calve struggle!

5.0 out of 5 stars my Fav, February 16, 2013
Cole Haan time and time again proves to me how lovely their products are. This is not the first pair of boots or the last I will be buying from them. They came quickly and when I put them on they were the perfect fit. If you feel like you couldnt get a boot without a zipper over that calf think again it comfortably fits over legs even when you have your skinny jeans on. Again great job Cole Haan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Equestrian Style Boot!, November 20, 2012
I shopped online and in many stores for a great equestrian style boot. I am small, have thin calves, and so many boots gap too much or look like rainboots on me. These did not. The shaft is part soft fabric for a perfect fit with tights or leggings. Great, sleek look - a nice tall boot that hits just below the knee. True to size and that Nike Air footbed makes for an immediately comfortable fit. There is no zipper but they are easy on and off because of the fabric.

Rate and Discover Movies