5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe i've ever owned bar none!
These shoes are amazing, feel like the most comfortale pair of tennis shoes you could own, but far better support, and of course style.I enjoy wearing them without socks as well, which i really never do, but just tried on a whim. You will love these for work or play, and they just look absolutely dynamite with jeans. Highly recommended!
Published on November 19, 2012 by W. Euler

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. Doesn't appear the same quality.
I had originally bought this shoe from Macy's early last spring. My husband loved the fit and the comfort of the shoe. I actually went back to Macy's to repurchase another pair as a future replacement once he was ready. Macy's was out of stock on these, so I figured I'd try Amazon. And of course Amazon stocks them.

Anyway, the problem lies in the shoes from...
Published 12 months ago by Tammy

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe i've ever owned bar none!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Cole Haan Tucker Venetian Loafer - Mens (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. Doesn't appear the same quality., December 14, 2013

Anyway, the problem lies in the shoes from Amazon. It appears as though these are not of the same quality of leather even though they are the same model. These are more lightweight and have more of a grainy, rough look as opposed to the smooth upper of the original pair.

Don't get me wrong, they are still nice shoes, however I'm disappointed because I wanted the exact replacement. These look cheaper. Perhaps if I didn't have a previous pair I wouldn't know any better. I'm wondering if Cole Haan decided to make these cheaper...? My husband will wear these, but we will not buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC shoes!, February 10, 2010
We bought these shoes for my fiance's dad for Christmas. He put them on the minute he opened them and wore them just about every day for the remainder of the time we were there.
Excellent product, fast shipping, and a very satisfied receipient! Thanks, Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Shoes, October 25, 2008
JPL (California) - See all my reviews
These shoes are great for both casual and dressy. Great looking and wear well. highly recommend! Oh, and super comfortable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoes, April 26, 2011
These Tucker Venetians are an excellent buy. They take a few days to break in, but are very comfortable after that. They look professional and are functional with the rubber soles to ensure they will last awhile. The color of the shoes is pretty accurate from the picture. I wear a 10.5 in most brands and these are true to their size. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, May 9, 2013
If you are having any problems with your back or you stand a long time during the day, this shoe will help. My husband walks on concrete floors all day and would come home each night with back problems. After purchasing two different Cole Haan shoe's, he no longer has any back pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, March 5, 2011
I purchased these shoes for my husband for Valentine's Day. He loved them. They fit true to size and were a great buy from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband, March 9, 2013
Is very happy with his Cole Haans ! They always look great and are so comfortable. The size is always perfect. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, November 10, 2012
Great shoes at a reasonable price. Comfortable right out of the box. Perfect to wear with jeans, chinos or khakis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good with a few caveats, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Cole Haan Tucker Venetian Loafer - Mens (Apparel)
With all of the great reviews for this shoe out there, maybe my expectations were a bit high. Overall, I am pleased with the look and quality of the shoe but the comfort is not quite what I was expecting. I own the black and the french roast.

Sizing:
I first ordered my usual size but found the heel kept slipping off when walking. I returned them and ordered the next size down. I found the smaller ones to be much too tight in the width, especially around the balls of my feet. I returned them and reordered my usual size. After spending some time bending the shoe back and forth, I was able to loosen it up so that the heel doesn't slip nearly as bad.

Comfort:
There's not quite as much cushion under the balls of my feet as I was expecting. I have had several pairs of Clarks previously that I found were much more comfortable in this area.

Sole Grip:
The grip of these shoes is outstanding. The first day I took them out it was raining. Usually, when going inside with wet shoes on a hard, slick floor, I have to negotiate carefully. With these shoes, the grip of the wet soles on the slick floor is amazing.

The Look:
The build quality is very good. Tight stiching, good quality leather. The style is very versatile as well.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and I can tell that these shoes will last a very long time. Once my expectations were set appropriately, I can now enjoy the shoes.