Questions & Answers
JJ Cole Original Toddler Bundleme, Navy
by JJ Cole
4.4 out of 5 stars (82)
$39.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
vote
No it is not waterproof. The material is fleece lined.
Dec 4, 2013 by Xena
votes
We had the BOB revolution stroller and we were able to fold it up with the bundle me placed inside
Feb 20, 2014 by Gina A. Melchor
votes
Yes.
Oct 12, 2014 by Cliona Levy
votes
Well, im unsure about that stroller, but in our umbrella stroller, we just kinda tucked the sides in a touch and it worked fine-
Sep 13, 2014 by Don Porter
votes
Definitely. As long as you can keep a 3-year-old in the stroller. :) It's pretty long as you can see in the picture.
Mar 2, 2014 by R. Gil
votes
my 5 year old daughter can still use ours. Shes not small at all. i dont strap her in but we use a double jogger & both she & my 4 year old son each get in theirs like sleeping bags/blankets & are pretty snuggled up to her chin. we love ours! we also have the arctic ones for the real cold!
Dec 29, 2013 by City/Suburban Mom
votes
Hello Catherine, To be honest, I am not really sure. I purchased these for my nephews to be used with their car seats. I would think that if it is a standard size seat for the stroller it should work. My best recommendation is to contact the manufacturer to confirm. Thanks, Greg
Nov 25, 2013 by Greg
votes
it sits right in the stroller & the shoulder straps/stroller harness pops through the velcro openings so the baby/child is buckled in safely. Though..i do believe that the elastic "strap" cannot securely fit around the back of the stroller. I used it with all my strollers & still do. i love this product.
Nov 19, 2013 by City/Suburban Mom
votes
Amazon sent me this question to answer for u...what a great feature. My son actually has an uppababy g-luxe and it works perfectly...he has been using his jj cole over the last couple days in his j luxe and he is very comfe! this is our second winter with this jj cole by the way and it is in perfect shape. Hope this helps.
Nov 14, 2013 by Ashmalli
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers