Setting up the tent is quick and easy with shock-corded, color-coded poles and simple instructions that are sewn right onto the storage bag.
This tent includes shock-corded poles, stakes, quick clips, privacy walls, and separate storage bags.
The Red Canyon measures 17 by 10 feet and will sleep eight campers comfortably.
- Features Coleman's exclusive WeatherTec System
- Footprint: 17 feet x 10 feet
- Center Height: 72 inches
- Rooms: 1 to 3 (with removable privacy walls)
- Sleeps up to eight people
- Shock-corded poles for easy and quick setup
- Welcome mat and pockets keep interior tidy
- Access gear or adjust ventilation with Cool-Air port
- Variflo adjustable venting system increases airflow
- Separate storage bags for tents, poles, and stakes
- Simple instructions sewn onto storage bag
Coleman’s Exclusive Weathertec Protection System Details:
- Leak-Free Seams: In addition to fully taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments.
- Weather-Resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry.
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements.
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door.
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance.
What's in the Box?
Red Canyon tent, shockcorded poles, stakes, quick clips, privacy walls, welcome mat, storage bags
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957--the birth of the modern cooler--and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.