5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for cans
Published on December 29, 2010 by T. Jeffery Green

3.0 out of 5 stars coleman is getting cheap!
the handle is thin and cant hold the weight of a full cooler. it pops out of joint and the whole cooler spills. have had this happen multiple times. this was to replace my husbands 20 year old coleman lunchbox of equal size. they just dont make them like they use to.
Published 11 months ago by cassie

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for cans, December 29, 2010
This cooler is great for cans and ideal for saving space because of its demensions; it fits nicely in my truck floor board or behind the seat. I would recommend a more traditional cooler if you want to use glass bottles or maximize the life of your ice. This cooler is about a six out of ten in regards to maintaining the integrity of ice and coolness of cans. It holds two 2 liter bottles nicely and is sturdy enough to be used as a stool or seat if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Durable and Reliable Pet Food Canister~, September 28, 2010
While my partying days are pretty much over, I have discovered another excellent use for my retired Coleman Coolers: I have begun using them as durable, well protected pet food canisters! The food stays very fresh and accessible at all times. Since I do buy the more expensive grain-free feeds for my critters, I needed to find a better means of protecting these items from oxidation; hence the oxygen-barrier bag (um, cooler). Great idea, huh?

3.0 out of 5 stars coleman is getting cheap!, August 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars nice size cooler, October 2, 2011
this cooler is a nice size would be nice to have more than one. I had hoped it would keep ice for awhile as an ice bucket for party. But was mostly melted by the next morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything I expected, November 1, 2010
I got this for my hubby to use when he has to work offsite. Hubby weighs less than 165 lbs and uses it as a small stool (in addition to it being a cooler to store his lunch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not impressed, August 2, 2012
Some loser stole my last portable cooler so I needed a replacement. I read some reviews on this one and what sold me on it was a customer who claimed that this stacker cooler was ideal for cans. It most certainly is not. It perfectly fits 12 BOTTLES of beer (like really - perfectly) but not so on the cans. In fact, it's almost designed for anything BUT cans for what I can tell. Busch Light cans (which are wider and shorter than the normal can) have to be staggered to fit; Coors Light cans (taller and thinner than most cans) have to be wedged in to fit 12. In either case, you can only stack two rows high - ALMOST three. If you could fit three in there, I'd be fine with the staggered configuration, but it's just not quite right no matter how you stack it.

Other than that, it's portable, light, attractive, and does hold ice fairly well for how thin it is. The handle gets a little wobbly when you've got a case of beer and a bag of ice wedged in there, but it doesn't feel like it's gonna go.

Overall, it's not bad, but not the best Coleman cooler I've purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cooler, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Coleman 18-Quart Party Stacker Cooler (Sports)
Perfect cooler for road trips or parties at friends houses. It fits nice behind my truck seat and doesn't leak like the coolers with a zipper for a lid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Taupe not gray, January 26, 2012
Paid more for the color I wanted (gray). Turns out its kind of taupe, looks like blue and red mixed together not black and white. Otherwise great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coleman Cooler, December 9, 2011
Great product with fast shipping! Product came exactly as described. A little lighter than the picture shows. Holds a surprising amount of cans or bottles!

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra large lunch cooler, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Coleman 18-Quart Party Stacker Cooler (Sports)
This cooler is the perfect size to fit a days worth of food and beverages for one or two. It's about twice as large as a 6-pack cooler, which never holds enough.

I like the tall aspect of the design, it allows for way more storage flexibility - but you have to be sure it's secure and stable in a vehicle - it is more prone to tip.

Bonus: It does come in colors other than red and blue.

Rate and Discover Movies