The tent's dry-entry vestibule provides handy gear storage, a clean tent interior, and a cozy spot for Fido.
A full rainfly, dry-entry vestibule, and interior accessible window provide convenient access and adjustable airflow as part of Coleman's Comfort System. The rainfly offers complete protection from the elements, and extends beyond the tent's footprint for the convenient, multi-use vestibule. An all-mesh inner tent ensures optimal ventilation, while continuous pole sleeves, simple two-pole dome design, color-coded and shock-corded poles, and a Coleman exclusive pin-and-ring design makes setup easy. Pole and stake sacks, and a convenient storage and carry bag, are also included.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Hooligan 3 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.