Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Questions & Answers
Coleman Montana 8-Person Tent
by Coleman
4.3 out of 5 stars (1,061)
$129.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 137 questions
votes
Elite has windows that zip open and shut, roof inside has a place for hanging light, port for electricity and ?? I forgot. next time I buy this model, I will splurge on the Elite version.
Nov 23, 2014 by D M Burke
votes
Out of the bag, this tent is fairly decent with rain. We've owned the previous incarnation of this tent (16x10) since jan. 09, camp 3 to 4 times a year, and have had very little(if any) issue with leaks. I WILL say that the first time out, we sealed the interior seams of the rainfly and tent body. Later, we learned to periodically reseal the interior tent/rainfly seams and apply a spray silicone to the exposed portions of the tent body as well as the rainfly. Once you set up camp, assuming its not raining, these steps are pretty easy to knock out. It's a great tent, but even great tents require some maintenance. Enjoy!
Jun 24, 2014 by Eustace_Haney
votes
Hi! It does. It was great! It comes with a little mat for the front, the rain cover, stakes and rope attached to the tent which came in handy just recently when I used it by the beach and it was windy. We were able to use the ropes to tie around a tree for extra hold. There are plenty of stakes, but you will have to supply your own mallet and you may want to buy bigger and sturdier stakes, but I haven't. So far, the stakes have worked well for me. Hope that helps. =)
Nov 30, 2013 by EStacia
votes
We have a queen air mattress...and it is the double high mattress and we still fit it through the door inflated. Done so for 3 years of camping.
Sep 2, 2014 by Cynthia A. Silvers
votes
ground sheet May 15, 2014
Bottom has heavy layer of waterproofing that comes up the sided about 6 inches. I bought a tarp in nearly the same dimensions and put it down first to protect the bottom and hopefully extend the life of the tent
May 17, 2014 by Grete812
votes
27" x 8" x 8"
Mar 8, 2013 by Vic
votes
When our granddaughters camped in this tent last month (March 2013), temperatures were in the mid-80's during the day and near freezing at night; so I have no experience camping in this tent in the summer heat. However, there is more ventilation than is visible in marketing photos. A large portion of the roof at the far left and right ends of the tent (as viewed from the entry door) are screen material, and this is not obvious with the rain fly installed. This allows air to flow through the top of the tent, while preventing rain from entering. In fact, the rain fly must be installed, if you wish to have any privacy from nearby campers.
Apr 8, 2013 by Arizona Airstreamer
votes
Yes, it has a hinged door. This tent has ample room, and was easy to set up. My granddaughter and I put it up. We so enjoy this tent.
Apr 22, 2014 by love2read
votes
Actually, we were really amazed! Stayed as dry as a bone. I guess it was because of the over-tent, or whatever it is called, is situated in such a way it worked AND we were able to enter the tent an still keep it dry inside.
May 1, 2014 by Judy dudley
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers