Go back in time with cold food and drinks today when you take a Coleman 54 Quart Steel Belted Cooler along with you. It looks just like the one you remember. The painted steel cooler is large enough to hold 85 cans, and the stainless steel handles with rubber grips make it simple to carry. The cooler is also durable. A solid steel latch is designed to seal securely. Rust-resistant hinges and screws protect against breaking, and a rustproof, leak-resistant channel drains without having to tilt the cooler. The base, lid and liner are also easy to clean.
W.C. Coleman was a young salesman taking a stroll after a hard day’s work selling typewriters when he spotted a new type of lamplight in a drugstore window in Brockton, Alabama. This new light burned with a strong, steady white flame and was fueled by gasoline. The standard lamp of the era burned kerosene and produced a smoky, flickering, yellowish light. W.C. was stricken with very poor eyesight, and was very interested in this new, steady white light that enabled him to read even the smallest print in books and on medicine bottles. Coleman saw potential in the new light, and through his vision a new company was born that would put America’s farms and ranches in a new light, and would eventually make his name synonymous with outdoor fun.
- Holds 85 cans
- Secure seal, solid steel latch
- Easy-to-carry, stainless steel handles with rubber grips
- Rust-resistant hinges and screws protect against breaking
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel for no-tilt draining
- Easy-to-clean base, lid, liner
- Rustproof, leak resistant channel drain for no tilt draining
- Painted steel body
- Made in the USA of US and foreign component