Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coleman Hanging Tent Organizer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 12, 2008
The Coleman Hanging Organizer (I didn't use mine for a picnic, but rather to keep blankets, towels, clothes off the floor and dry) is a great addition to a family sized tent. I wouldn't want it in a small tent, but it worked great for me. The one thing I would say is that it is too big to go into a standard tub (by about 1.5"), it doesn't have a carrying case, and this leaves it a bit awkward to pack...it ends up being one of those items thrown in after everything else. Other than that, I'm happy.
on June 11, 2009
I was going to order the self standing organizer thing and read the review of it begin too small. So I got this one and WOW, the bottom of 3 shelves is 18 inches deep, the next one up isnt much smaller and the top one is probably about 12 inches deep. very well constructed and sos worth the price.
on August 4, 2006
It's actually called a tent organizer and it works fantastic. Just hang it from any tent pole and fill it up with whatever you don't want on the ground - toilet kit, socks, towels, etc. What a great idea!
on August 18, 2009
This works great for drying out containers and other things that I have washed. Instead of drying them, I stick all of them in the organizer upside down. It dries them quick. I am thinking of ordering another one for storing my bread, hotdog buns, and other foods so the squirrels won't get them. I hang this on my canopy since we don't have room for it our small pop-up camper. It is worth the money.
on August 2, 2009
I will take anything that helps keep things organized while camping. This organizer is large enough to actually hold things! We hung it by our clothes line to keep toiletries and towels organized. The bottom basket held 6 large beach towels! It was very useful and folds down to almost flat when not in use.
on October 7, 2009
I use this in a 7x9 four-man tent, and there really isn't a good place to hang it. In larger tents there are hanging loops or overhead storage nets that make this easy to put up, but in mine I end up hanging it from the loops on the windows, and it hangs really low.

HOWEVER, I still find it nearly indispensable. I went camping the first time with it Memorial Day weekend 2009, and the bluegrass festival I was at was hit by a major storm--torrential rain and nearly hurricane-level winds. There was an inch of water in the bottom of my tent after the storm (I was lucky, my tent wasn't destroyed like most others), but the stuff in my hanging organizer was safe and mostly dry.

That lesson alone paid for it. Keep stuff off the ground!
on September 2, 2009
I drive a Chevy Conversion Van with the foldout bed and I needed a "dresser" drawer. I clipped this with a carabiner and attached it to one of the headrest poles (where you adjust the height). It's PERFECT! It was exactly what I needed!
on June 14, 2011
We have a large rectangular tent with a loop in each roof corner. We have been using this one next to the entrance for 3 years now (about 60 days total?). It has been incredibly handy for storing stuff up off the floor at eye level without taking up any real space (you cannot really walk into the corners of a tent and it hangs above sleeping level). I have a 20% off code and decided to get three more for the remaining corners.

It did get bent out of shape once, but I just kept it pressed between 2 boards during storage and it is as good as new again. We have not had a tear yet and we have put over 5 lbs of stuff in it.

Since the mesh extends about 3/4 of the way around, there is not much worry about stuff falling out.

Since it fold flat, it travels very well.
on July 13, 2009
I used the product on a 2 week camping trip! It was very handy to keep things like bread and chips organized!
on September 25, 2012
This turned out to be very useful. They are quite large and store alot. Just not anything too heavy. They are very light weight and more suited to clothing or light items. I did notice them sagging at times when they were full. They need to hang in enough space so that they can hang free and not tip. When not in use they store completely flat.