Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coleman Cable 9901 3-Prong To 2-Prong Adapter, Grounding Outlet Converter, 2-Pack
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 4, 2013
They do the needful. Two things to be aware of: First, you'll probably only be able to get one of these to fit on a double wall outlet, and second, on some older American outlets (pre-1960s) the center screw will be tough to reach, and will require a little extra care to avoid cracking some of the more fragile outlet faceplates.
Does the job without being ORANGE or GREY! Price is very competitive and these are Coleman brand quality. Sometimes the extension cords can not accommodation the three prongs, so these do the trick!
on February 20, 2013
So these plugs fit into the wall but the grounds are too small they don't line up with the screw in the middle. Which defeats half the purpose of this product. I was to lazy to return such a cheap product but ended up get a different brand that did work as intended. DON'T BUY THESE, trust me it is worth spending an extra dollar for better ones.
on April 28, 2012
The solution to the dilemma of seeing outlets that only accepts 2 prongs and you have a really cool gadget to plug but it's a 3 prong and drives you crazy coz you just can't plug it in -- this solves your problem.
on May 12, 2012
I have no issues with these. They snugly fit the 3 prong cable (actually a bit hard to get on, but at least it's not loose) and do what they're supposed to do. I really didn't compare prices anywhere else to see if this was a good deal or not but I was happy with the price and the fast 2-day shipping from Amazon. I would buy these again if I needed some additional 3 to 2 prong connectors.
on December 10, 2013
Works like a charm. Needed these lil guys due to the old apartment me and my roommates are renting. The outlets have not been updated since it was built in the 50s. Hasn't caused me or my pals any problems. Liked it so much, we have 3 pairs of em!
on January 17, 2014
I moved into an apartment that had no 3 prong outlets. Picked up a couple sets of these to hopefully solve the problem. They don't fit in the outlets too snugly and are liable to slip out if the power cord so much as wiggles, but while they weren't ideal, they did what they said they'd do.
on November 18, 2011
Use 3-prong devices on 2-prong outlets. Yeah, you should ground them if they're going to be plugged in for a while, but to run a laptop or something on a 2-prong travel adapter, they work great!
on July 21, 2016
These things do the trick. I only needed one, but I'm glad they came in a pair, and not for a bad price to me. Others ive used were a rubber-like material, and these seem plastic, but thats not a problem as they work as they should. The only issue I see is that it's a bit hard to push the plug into these adapters, but that is not significant enough to take off a star or really complain about. These will stay connected for the most part, so overall this is a good product.
on November 29, 2011
There isn't much to say about something like this other than "they work", but they feel reassuringly solid and I have no concerns about their quality.