- Leak-free seams
In addition to fully taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows and incorporates easy-to-use velcro frame attachments.
Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing and zippers are designed to keep you dry.
Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements.
Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.
Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door.
Wind Strong Frame
Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance.
- Sleeps 6; 1 room
- Exclusive WeatherTec System
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Fully screened front porch area
- Modified dome structure, easy to transport and simple to set up
- Great for family car camping, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Control airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation
- Interior gear pocket
- Electrical access port
- Front porch and wings provide great outdoor living space
- Easy set up with continuous, color-coded pole sleeves and Insta-Clip attachments
- Pin-and-Ring design with continuous pole sleeves
- Easy instructions sewn into durable carry bag
- Carry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Capacity: 6
- Rooms: 1
- Doors: 1
- Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Footprint: 14 by 10 feet
- Center Height: 68 inches
- Mesh: Polyester 68D inner tent
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor
- Poles: 11mm fiberglass
- Warranty: Limited 1 year
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957--the birth of the modern cooler--and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.