Questions & Answers
Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag
by Coleman
4.3 out of 5 stars (490)
$28.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
votes
Yes, you can zip two together for one big 2-person bag.
Sep 24, 2013 by Rainy
votes
Cotton flannel 100%
Aug 29, 2013 by M. Dunlap
votes
is it washable? Sep 8, 2013
Yes. The sleeping bag was purchased for my granddaughter. It was washed several times. Since then my daughter-in-law purchased another one for my other granddaughter. She said both bags have been washed several times and are holding up nicely. Hope this helps
Sep 8, 2013 by Mary Beth Flory
votes
Not sure of the size but it was bigger than I wanted, I use a compression bag . You will probably want one if you purchase this bag.
Jul 30, 2014 by ccc
votes
No it doesn't. The cords keep it relatively neatly rolled up but stuff sack will be nicer for transportation.
Dec 11, 2013 by S. Han
votes
The tag on my bag says 3 pounds.
Sep 6, 2013 by mrp
vote
it's more silky than slippery. I mean it's slippery, but it a VERY soft silky way. It is not that loud stiff slippery material some cheap sleeping bags are. We are VERY happy with our purchase. we bought this one and the orange one just like it only for colder weather. We zip them together for one two person bag.
Dec 10, 2013 by S. K.
vote
machine washable? Jun 20, 2014
Yes, according to the tag.
Jun 20, 2014 by J. Frazier
vote
do these zip together? Apr 14, 2014
Like most sleeping bags, yes, it can zip together for you to burrito yourself.
Apr 14, 2014 by Gentleman Fox
vote
We zip two of the same model of coleman sleeping bags together, and it works like a charm. I've never tried to attach another brand to this bag; I suppose if the zippers are the exact same size it would work.
May 28, 2013 by Marcy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers