Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
Yes, you can zip two together for one big 2-person bag.
Sep 24, 2013 by Rainy
votes
Cotton flannel 100%
Aug 29, 2013 by M. Dunlap
votes
is it washable? Sep 8, 2013
Yes,it washes very well.We've washed ours several times on gentle cycle & sun dried or tumble dried on lower heat.Overall these bags are a very good item to own.
Sep 8, 2013 by Larry Nicholson
votes
it's more silky than slippery. I mean it's slippery, but it a VERY soft silky way. It is not that loud stiff slippery material some cheap sleeping bags are. We are VERY happy with our purchase. we bought this one and the orange one just like it only for colder weather. We zip them together for one two person bag.
Dec 10, 2013 by S. K.
votes
Nope
2 days ago by nj momma
votes
I'm 5'10 and wouldn't say it's snug but also not overly roomy! Probably not for a taller person :/
Aug 5, 2013 by MamaJay
votes
Not sure of the size but it was bigger than I wanted, I use a compression bag . You will probably want one if you purchase this bag.
5 hours ago by ccc
votes
machine washable? Jun 20, 2014
Yes, according to the tag.
Jun 20, 2014 by J. Frazier
votes
kid May 28, 2014
If you are asking if its for a kid then no it's an adult sleeping bag but its flimsy and not made like the ones you see in big five sporting goods store . I have a Coleman sleeping bag and its sturdy !! It's been washed at least 15 times since I had it and it looks and feels like new ! I wanted this for the color . It's not up to the standard of my other sleeping bag .
May 29, 2014 by Alex1129
votes
do these zip together? Apr 14, 2014
Like most sleeping bags, yes, it can zip together for you to burrito yourself.
Apr 14, 2014 by Circle Cutter Commander
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers