4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, but awkward tie-up
The bag was comfortable & plush. Kept me & my daughter warm in 60 degree evening temp, but that might be too warm for others who get hot easily. I'm sure we would've been comfortable in cooler temps as well.

Published on September 27, 2010 by shoppingfordeals

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for light-weight camping
We got two of these sleeping bags for car camping. They're convenient and light. They are about 10 inches in diameter when rolled up so not really compact for backpacking.

The material inside is not really flannel - it's more like one of the reusable grocery bags. But it's comfortable enough.

The ratings are slightly off - we felt very cold at 41 deg...
Published on May 25, 2012 by Eakta Jain

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, but awkward tie-up, September 27, 2010
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)

The tie-up is supposed to be easy, but I think it's awkward and doesn't make for a smoothly rolled up bag once it's tied. Also, I think this sleeping bag should come with a carrying bag, but it doesn't. I guess I'll have to make my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cozy., September 7, 2010
Bree A. (East Lansing, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)
This sleeping bag has met all of my expectations. I've used the Coleman Rimstone (now discontinued) in the past so I was searching for something similar. I camped out in 43-degree weather with this sleeping bag and stayed perfectly warm and comfortable through the night. I don't think I've ever slept so well while camping. I expect that I would easily stay warm in lower temperatures in this bag. Best of all, it successfully zips together with the Rimstone to make a double bag. The flannel that lines this bag is less soft than that in the Rimstone, but I expect it will soften up with use. The flashlight pocket is convenient, but be careful, I accidentally bashed myself in the face with my flashlight while sleeping.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SLEEPING FOR THE PRICE, May 29, 2011
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)
I WAS LOOKING FOR A SLEEPING BAG LINED WITH FLANNEL SINCE THEY ARE SO HARD TO FIND. THIS IS A BASIC, GOOD SLEEPING BAG AND IT DOES HAVE A FLANNEL LINING.

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce and Cozy, November 12, 2010
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)
This product is definitely a nice buy. it is very cozy and I like the cotton lining on the inside does not make you sweat like the polyester ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, August 10, 2010
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)
I just used this sleeping bag while camping with my boys at Cub Scout Camp and it was comfortable. The temperature only got down to about 45 but I was nice and warm for 3 nights. I like the built in pouch for my flashlight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, October 26, 2010
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)
The sleeping bag was very nice! The zipper didn't catch, the material seemed well-made. My only concern was that it wasn't as warm as I thought it was going to be. I was freezing at night, outdoors in 40 degree weather. If you are going to camp in the Fall with this bag, sleep with lots of layers!

Also- the green is darker than pictured, just a heads up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my kids nice and cozy, June 28, 2011
Cha242 (Los Angeles, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)
I have three of these bags. I'm very happy that I bought them. They're light and kept us warm in the night. They are perfect for the kids however, for a 6'-0" tall/225 lb man it was a tad uncomfortable when trying to roll onto my side inside the bag. It's not too roomy width-wise for me but it did keep me warm. The bags roll up nicely and tightly too. Much better than the older bulky ones that I have stored in the garage. The marshmallow smore stains that were tracked on one of the bags washed right out. It's recommended that they be washed in a front loading commercial washer. I washed mine in my front loading HE washer by itself. It took a long time to dry though. I'd find damp spots after the initial drying cycle and have to expose the spot and re-dry. It's a great bag for mild weather camping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)
Its exactly as described. the only issue I have is the strings that hold it together when rolled up. it is difficult to keep it rolled up. most sleeping bags now have elastic bands that are connected this does not. but for the price who cares

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for light-weight camping, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)

The ratings are slightly off - we felt very cold at 41 deg F, so I recommend extra blankets for the night. They're more like 50 deg comfort.

We also couldn't figure out how to mate two bags together...there are no instructions.

I'm giving it a 3/5 because it serves the purpose for the price, is easy to pack and appears rugged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 18, 2010
This review is from: Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag 2014 (Sports)
I looked everywhere for a sleeping bag in NYC prior to my camping adventure. I could not find one I like. Not much of a selection.

I decided to take a look on Amazon.......Success!!! 1 for purchase, checkout, bam! I got it right away. I went camping up in the Finger Lakes region in N.Y. in August. The weather was perfect around 70-80, no humidity during the day. At night it got down to maybe 60ish. It was super comfy, the only suggestion is get a mat for under it if you have a bad back. Other than that, totally worth the purcase.

Coleman Green Valley Cool-Weather Sleeping Bag