The Coleman 6-Person Instant Cabin tent makes camping easy so you can enjoy every moment of your outdoor adventure. In about a minute you can have the tent set up or taken down. The spacious tent fits two queen-sized airbeds. Two inner storage pockets provide a place to put your necessities. Rugged Polyguard 2X fabric, the exclusive WeatherTec system, and an integrated, vented rainfly keep you safer from the weather. You’ll love the Illumiline reflective guy lines, as well as the pre-attached poles of this instant cabin.
The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name, and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click, and lock, and your tent's ready to go. A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs--outside the tent--at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
A roomy interior offers enough space for two queen-sized air mattresses. The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the 6-person Instant Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
Coleman Instant Tent Buying Guide
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.