4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Me Dry But Also Hot
I've been using it on rainy days when cycling to work. It's heavy duty enough and definitely keeps me dry.
Might be nice if the hood was adjustable--the hood is fairly tight, which helps keep the water out I suppose but
I wouldn't mind adjustment there. If I ride in temps over 60F it gets hot really fast. I don't have any other suit
to compare it to so I do...
Published on May 6, 2011 by N. Clulow

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing?
Published 19 months ago by J. Gower

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Me Dry But Also Hot, May 6, 2011
to compare it to so I do know if this is fair but it seems as though it could have a more effective ventilation system.
If I was rating only the construction and ability to keep dry, it would be 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars great rain suit, December 22, 2011
This is a great rain suit for the price. The sizing is accurate (unlike some others I've tried that run small), and the quality is surprisingly good, considering how inexpensive it is. The zippers are sturdy, and the pant legs even have nice long zippers at the bottom that make it very easy to get the pants on over boots. In all, I don't think you can beat this suit for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing?, July 26, 2013
Read several reviews stating that these fit smaller than expected. I am 6'2" / 200 lbs. and would normally order a large in most items, but based on the reviews folks were saying to order the next size up. I ordered the XL and it was way too big, I would consider it an XXL. Have not used it for rain due to the need to exchange for a smaller size, but wanted people to be aware of the size issue I had. The material appears good quality and was a heavier gauge than I expected, so performance seems like it will be good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coleman Rain Suit, September 5, 2012
Overall, the rain suit is a good value. I wore it during typhoon #15 in Japan. I was very comfortable even though the outside temperature was hovering near 80. After 45 minutes of walking my dogs, I sweated a small amount on my arms, but I was dry otherwise. The jacket is much heavier than my old Columbia rain suit. I thought this might be a problem, but it wasn't noticable once the jacket was worn. The hood was comfortable and it did not hinder my view. The black/ tan color looked much better than the traditional yellow. Passing cars had no problem noticing me even during the torrential downpours. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good value. Don't let the low cost fool you. It really is a good rain suit for walking in heavy rain for an hour or two. As far as sizing: I'm 6'1" and "Large" was a tailored fit...very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars How dry I am ..., June 9, 2011
Now that I own this well-constructed rain suit. I'm a big fan of Coleman products in general, and they have definitely done this one right.

I won't go into a detailed explanation, but suffice it to say that I've tested this suit in just about the heaviest rain imaginable (short of a full-blown Hurricane or Monsoon) and I came away dry as a bone. Plus, the suit is very easy to put on and take off, which is nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps water out, is an oven, September 27, 2012
This review is from: Coleman PVC/Nylon Rain Suit (Sports)
This suit is definitely waterproof. However, it gets very hot in mild weather and also keeps water IN almost as well as it keeps it out. I don't really think any suit could possibly be ventilated and waterproof, so it is what it is...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Fishing/Boating as well!, April 20, 2013
I purchased this rain suit in size Large for my son (5'10, 170 lbs) and size Medium for my daughter-in-law (5'6, 145 lbs), to use out on their boat. They are commercial fisherpeople, and often run into squalls during the day. The prior rainsuits they had were not nearly as durable as the Coleman products. They both say they love their Coleman rain gear, find that it fits well and comfortably over their other clothes, and can be put on quickly when a squall approaches. It cleans easily...and keeps fish odor from getting on their clothes...and added plus!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected for the price, July 15, 2011
Spent 3 days in the rain in the BWCA with the new suit. It vetilated better than expected and never leaked. The only downsides were the hood drawstrings and the button closures on the led cuffs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!!, December 19, 2011
This product is perfect! I love it! Perfect for rainy days and perfect when it is so cold!... Maybe I'll buy this again for a friend. 100% recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, December 21, 2011
I bought this for my husband when we were heading to an outdoor college football game on a rainy weekend in Michigan. He really loved it and it worked great. The small brim on the hood of the jacket does a great job of keeping rain from dropping in your face and the look of the entire rain suit is really nice, not cheap plastic at all. Would highly recommend!

Coleman PVC/Nylon Rain Suit