Brewing a full pot takes only 15 minutes, and Coleman's proprietary InstaStart feature ensures match-free lighting, even in windy conditions. The ten-cup covered water reservoir is easily accessible, as is the removable filter basket, and a drip-resistant stainless steel carafe is as durable as it is attractive. Cleanup is especially easy if you're at home, as the carafe and filter are both dishwasher safe.
- Propane-powered; no cords, stove, or percolator required
- Operates on single standard 16.4-ounce propane cylinder
- InstaStart auto ignition button
- 4,500 BTU for effective heating
- Water reservoir cover opens, filter basket removes for easy cleaning
- PerfectFlow regulator provides consistent performance by producing steady fuel stream
- Runs for 4.4 hours on one propane cylinder
- Ten-cup total capacity
- 9.5-pound weight
The Coleman Limited Warranty
All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Portable Propane Coffeemaker with Stainless Steel Carafe includes a limited three-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.