Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coleman 24-Piece Enamel Dinnerware Set
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 19, 2012
As shown in the pictures I have attached to this product, out of the box the product had huge production issues.
99 comments|180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2010
We used these twice before most of the enamel-ware items had chipped extensively. Old enamelware does not chip in this way. With all the scares and concerns about heavy metal contamination in Chinese products, I threw these out rather than have my children eat from them. A waste of money.
0Comment|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2009
We recently bought this set and it worked out very well! The silverware set got good use, is very convenient and takes up little space. The dinnerware is durable and easy to clean. I've always loved enamel products and this is a wonderful addition to our camp kitchen! We have it cleaned up and ready to use again! Posted a couple photos.
review image review image review image
on May 14, 2012
Like other people, I also had the enamel chip on the plates. Also two of the bowls got stuck to gether and when I pried them apart, the enamal chipped again. Can not use the set threw it away.
on August 31, 2009
I wanted to like this set but it is of poor quality.
All of the plates/bowls/cups have a sharp unenameled ring around the lip.
Two of the cups were damaged/defective. One of them had a big chip out of the rim of the cup.
I love the carrying case of the silverware but the silverware has an opening where the main shaft meets the handle where food/water can enter the handle and get trapped and bacteria could grow.
Returning the set.
0Comment|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2012
Don't be seduced by the Coleman name, for most buyers this product will be a waste of time and money. When I received this product, even with low expectations due to the cheap price, it was very disappointing. The enamel was inconsistently applied in parts with bubbles and streaks on several of the place setting items. In addition, the place settings had metal showing due to transport wear or poor manufacture on 7 of the 12 items. The silverware was very cheaply made and I wouldn't expect it to last more than a meal or two. My product had also been clearly repackaged by one of Amazon's partners (probably because it was someone else's reject) and was not how it was originally shipped from the manufacturer. I strongly recommend that you consider spending a little more money and buying something that is worth keeping.
on January 11, 2007
Very nice, complete camping dining set. Good quality. Will make your outdoor dining experience by the camp fire a lot classier than just using paper plates. The flatware comes in a nice nylon wraparound holder with compartments for each piece. It would be nice if Coleman also offered some kind of backpack or duffle bag designed to hold the dishes and mugs, that would make a really nice kit or gift set.
11 comment|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2008
We have used these dishes on several camping trips. They are great, very sturdy, and are way better than paper plates. You just have to be careful when putting hot food on them, the dishes themselves get hot as well. I wish there was a carrying case for the dishes like the flatware. I bought a small tote with a lid to store them in when not in use, but also use for a wash basin when camping. It works out well. Well worth the price for what you get.
on August 12, 2008
Claims to be dishwasher safe, but I'm not so sure. Any small hole in the enamel leads to rusting. The enamel isn't indestructible; mine already has a couple of chips. Good size cups, bowls, plates. The utensils are a bit on the thin side.
on September 21, 2012
I returned this. I am giving this product 1 star because I liked the silverware that came with it. I was really disappointed in the enamel ware. On several pieces, after a single use, the enamel popped off and the bare metal was exposed. This shouldn't happen. Coleman needs to look at the source that is making these in China and maybe think about bringing them back to the USA. I would gladly pay double for these if they were as good as they used to be.