Coleman StormBeam Dynamo Lantern with Radio and Cell Phone Chargers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- No outside power source needed -- great for power outages and emergencies
- 1 minute of cranking provides 15 minutes of usable light
- Built-in FM radio with channel scan, to keep up with weather and emergency broadcasts
- 6 most common cell-phone charger adapters stored inside lantern cap
- Bright 0.7-watt LED never needs replacing
Top Customer Reviews
I cranked mine for one and a half minutes and the radio lasted 6 minutes. Possibly somebody on the assembly line is inserting junk batteries--this couldn't be the way it was intended to work.
C. K. Young
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was not pleased that this product was made in 2007 according to the label. DO NOT expect the cell phone adapters to fit anything you are using today. Read morePublished on December 2, 2011 by Michael Mitchell
Our power has been out for two days. This lantern is almost useless. We crank and crank, and the charge does not last. Read morePublished on November 24, 2010 by C. Wilcox
I bought two units of this dynamo lamp, but I'm very disappointed. After crank for about two minutes it only operates for 5 minutes. Read morePublished on November 4, 2010 by Pedro Fonseca
Purchased this latern because it would be used WITHOUT batteries, for our emergency room. Not only having the crank for needed light, but a radio to keep up with any news that may... Read morePublished on July 27, 2010 by kentuckykbegley
I bought this not as an emergency item, but to put in my garden so I could see to walk down the path to our recycle container. Read morePublished on June 29, 2010 by Finderonline