Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $299.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent
|Price:||$259.79 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.20 (13%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Two-room tent sleeps up to six campers comfortably thanks to 17-by-nine (W x D) footprint and 6 ft. 10 in. center height
- Floor-less screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space
- Proprietary WeatherTec System with series of interworking features guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly, 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent, and 1,000-denier polyethylene floor; 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10 x 41 inches|
|Item Display Weight||38 pounds|
|Item Weight||32 pounds|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Pole Material Type||fiberglass|
|Shipping Weight||36.6 pounds|
|Size||204" L x 108" W x 80" H|
|Special Size Type||204" L x 108" W x 80" H|
A patent-pending hinged door provides easy entry and exit, and a touch of at-home convenience.
Coleman's Comfort System allows excellent ventilation control via Variflow adjustable airflow, a vented Cool-Air privacy Port, privacy vent window, and all-mesh ceiling. A convenient electrical access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to an outside power source, while an interior gear pocket helps you keep things organized.
Setup is quick and simple thanks two color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the convenient carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 19-millimeter steel poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the WeatherMaster 6 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Roomy - nice and big. I want a tent that my son and I (and maybe one of his friends) can sleep in, as well as hang out in if we get hit by a big rain or hail storm. Very possible all summer in Colorado. This tent has plenty of room for us and our gear, and space to hang out and play cards or board games.
2. Also lots of standing room. I hate trying to get dressed in a little dome tent. Most people can definitely stand up and walk around in this tent. I think even my husband, who is 6'2", could walk around in this tent without stooping.
3. Lots of venitation (windows).
4. Seems pretty water resistant. I hosed it down for a minute or two, from the top and the sides, and didn't see any leaks. The water kind of rolls off like when you RainX your car windows.
5. Separate "room" so you can have privacy while getting dressed or sleeping. The tent comes with a removable "wall" - a sheet of nylon with a zipper down the middle that you can hang from the ceiling to create a separate room, or leave off and have a big tent.
6. Attached screen room. You could probably fit a coule of chairs and a cooler in this litte screen room and hang out to keep away from the bugs. I can stand up in this room, but my husband probably would have to stoop down a little.
7. Sort of easy to pitch...I guess. Compared to a 3-man dome tent, this takes a little longer, but for the size, it's pretty easy once you've done it. This brings me to the cons...
1. TERRIBLE assembly instructions. The instructions are hard to read and I think some of them are even wrong.Read more ›
Naturally when buying camping gear I ran to Coleman. It's clear that the brand has moved far away from the mostly American-made products to overseas (China) manufacturing, so that was a little disappointing. However it probably worked in my favor since I could get more product for less $$.
Okay, so about the tent...
First off, this is NOT a light tent. If you're actually going to hike this someplace, think again. The specs say it weighs 36 pounds, and you'd better believe it. It also comes in the typical Coleman tent bag (squarish green zipper bag) and the bag is about 4-feet long. Definitely something to consider if you're planning on taking this tent somewhere on foot.
The tent comes in a cardboard box, which is put inside the Coleman green bag, and then that is put inside a box for shipping. My tent arrived without a scratch on anything...except my wallet for the shipping charges. :)
Assembly, I have to say, for a tent this size, is cake. Now like I said above, I'm 6-foot-2, and I was able to put this tent together solo without any trouble at all. In fact, with the exception of the rain fly, a midget with a step-ladder could solo-assemble this tent. (Take a moment and relish that image for a second...)
When you open the actual tent bag, the tent is folded and rolled up around all the other parts and tied with two strips of nylon fabric. I'd recommend ditching these and getting some real straps or rope.Read more ›
After arriving to our camp site we struggled to get the tent up. Tempers flared and we had to call in one back-up person to help us. The instructions sewn into the bag are not very easy to read, and the diagrams are pretty much useless. We had to "figure it out" as my husband had said. Something to know when you're going to set this tent up for the first time is that it really does matter which of the thicker, steel poles go where. Some are just slightly shorter than others. Basically the slightly longer support poles need to go in the middle two positions of the tent, and the others on the outer positions. Once we figured it out that first time, I know it will be a piece of cake the next time, so again, just try to set it up once at home before hitting the wilderness.
Another favorite feature is the screen room. This was very handy for keeping all of our gear organized and NEARBY. I didn't think I would care one way or another, but I was surprised how much I loved having everything at arms reach in that screen room.
My only complaint is that the large door leading from the screen room to the rest of the tent doesn't zip along the bottom.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took a bit to put up the first time but seems like it will get easier.Published 5 days ago by Sharon
The first of the weekend was fine. However the second night rained and the rain fly dripped in multiple spots through the mesh screen on the top of the tent. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
A huge tent that keeps the family comfortable out camping. We purchased this mainly because we were going on a special trip and wanted a nice large tent to sleep in while there,... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Jay Gfeller
Very roomy and easy to set. Plenty of room for our Coleman Queen Airbed Cot and large dog.Published 15 days ago by yekul
This tent is amazing and made of really good quality kept me dry in heavy rains and kept out the mosquitoes when I went camping on the beach. I would recommend this tent to anyonePublished 26 days ago by Linwood Johnson
Love this tent!! Extremely roomy. Wish it was not on a slant where the screened room is because if it rains, it still gets inside. Read morePublished 1 month ago by ljdhlawjd