Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Style Name: Soft|Change
Price:$8.07+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 13, 2014
I purchased the "Colgate 360 Degree Adult Full-Head 'Soft' Toothbrush, 4-Count". I have sensitive teeth from receding gums, so I try my best to purchase "Soft" bristle toothbrushes.

The Colgate 360 Degree toothbrush is fairly similar to most other toothbrushes on the market. It has silicone grips on the handle, as well as a silicone-like material on the back of the toothbrush head for cleaning the tongue and cheek area. I have never found that silicone textured-pad on the back of the toothbrush head all that useful, and tend to use the toothbrush bristles to clean my tongue; however, if you are one of those people who use this feature, know that it is available on this brand of toothbrush. The advertised "polishing cups" (the pattern the brush bristles are assembled in) seems more like a gimmick than anything of practical use. I will note that I did not find the toothbrush head to be too large (as some reviewers have been stating), and dentist's have told me that I have a small mouth.

As far as toothbrushes go, this toothbrush is of your standard fare variety. My biggest complaint with the Colgate 360 Degree toothbrush is the softness of the bristles, I think the bristles of this toothbrush are too soft. I have noticed that every toothbrush brand seems to have a different version of "soft" on the market. And, while you want toothbrush bristles to not be so hard in texture they damage teeth and gums, the Colgate 360 Degree toothbrush was so soft it almost felt like a children's toothbrush. It is by far the softest adult toothbrush I have ever used. Due to the softness of the bristles, the toothbrush wore out faster (about a month of regular use) and did not seem to clean my teeth as adequately as other "soft" bristle toothbrushes.

In general, I find the Colgate 360 Degree to be a bit of a waste of money, and too "soft" for my liking. If you are on the hunt for an ultra-soft and gentle toothbrush -but find children's toothbrushes to be too soft- this might be the toothbrush for you; it just simply was not the toothbrush for me.
on December 9, 2012
I use this brush for more then 4 years now and never change to any different brand or kind.
Cleans really well very soft and also i like tongue clear on the other side. i buy the same item over and over and compare to other supermarket like Walgreen, Walmart price is really good here.
on January 10, 2013
Best toothbrushes I have ever used. So comfortable, and the toothpaste foams up perfectly - sounds odd but somehow I only need 1/4 of the toothpaste I used to apply to get a great clean brushing. Only improvement would be superficial - allow for buying packs of single selectable colors.
on March 24, 2016
A review for toothbrushes? Really?!? My dental hygienist provided me with this toothbrush and a little tube of toothpaste several months ago at the end of my dental exam -- and I came to absolutely love this toothbrush. First is the design of the handle. It's easy to hold. The colorful and pliable rubber incorporated into the design helps -- and is attractive. The design also makes the brush easy to position to get to those molars in the far back of the mouth. Second, the shape of the head of the toothbrush (like the design) makes it effective in reaching all the teeth -- front, back, and sides. And third (most important for me) the back of the head of the toothbrush is lightly textured to provide stimulation that actually feels good when you brush -- and apparently helps remove bacteria. As a person who absolutely hates going to the dentist (e.g. fear), it's quite amazing that I am writing a review for a toothbrush! Note: No one provided me with a free product in exchange for writing this review. I did it all on my own :)
on March 6, 2016
I didn't realize what was meant by 360 degree toothbrush when I bought these. I mainly wanted a soft bristle brush such as I'd been using. My first time using the new brush, I thought oh this can't be right. It seemed to take up a lot of space in my mouth. It took about 3 days before I realized that what was happening was that the back of the toothbrush bristle area was cleaning and massaging my gums at the same time that I was brushing my teeth the way I always have. I like the feeling of the gum massage, and I'll continue to buy this kind of toothbrush.
on January 22, 2016
I used Mentadent toothbrushes for many years until they no longer became available. I am not a big fan of Colgate toothbrushes but this product is almost as good as the Mentadent brushes. The only negative thing I can say about it is that is has some ridges on the outer surface that "brushes" your lips and cheeks as you use it. This will take some getting used to. "Unique cheek and tongue cleaner helps remove over 96% more bacteria (overall bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush)"

Colgate 360 Degree Adult Full Head Toothbrush, Soft, 4 Count
on September 21, 2015
This is my favorite toothbrush. I have a small mouth (I'd had to have teeth removed because my mouth couldn't fit them all!). I am horrible at remembering to buy a new toothbrush until I go to the dentist and they give me the goodie bag with the cheap-o toothbrush. Then I tend to take a look at my bristles at home, realize how scruffy they are, and end up grabbing this toothbrush for about $5 at the grocery or drug store out of convenience. I finally got smart and opted to go with Amazon subscribe & save! I still get the product I love (just soft enough while still being able to scrub gunk out of my nooks and crannies), and I save money. Win-win!
on January 28, 2013
This brush has a cup which allows the polish to be applied to your teeth instead of just being moved around.
on March 18, 2014
Great value. They work really well. They are comfortable to hold. Clean pretty well (not the best buy pretty well). My one problem with these toothbrushes is the fact that they roll if you try to put toothpaste on it and put it down on the counter. The back of the toothbrush is rounded. Other than this minor annoyance they are good brushes.
I like to use a toothbrush with a light medium bristle but our family dentist keeps harping on switching to brushes with a soft bristle. Have tried switching to soft several times, and found this Colgate toothbrush to be a happy alternative.

Really like a toothbrush with bristles that get in and around each tooth with a little scrubbing power. Most 'soft' style toothbrushes feel like trying to brush with a wet paper towel... but these Colgate toothbrushes clean just like I like -- in and around each tooth, leaving my teeth with that most excellent squeaky-clean feeling.

Since I go through a toothbrush about every six weeks, functionality and cost are the two biggest factors in my toothbrush purchase decision. This four-pack is priced right, they work well for me, the brush is comfortable in my hand, and the heads don't fall apart in the six weeks or so that I use them... that is all I really need from a toothbrush.

If you have similar conditions and are looking for a decent, economical toothbrush for daily use, I recommend these.

See 1 answered question