5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans very well and great price compare to super markets
I use this brush for more then 4 years now and never change to any different brand or kind.
Cleans really well very soft and also i like tongue clear on the other side. i buy the same item over and over and compare to other supermarket like Walgreen, Walmart price is really good here.
Published 21 months ago by Hardik

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Fan
This review is for: Colgate 360 Degree Adult Full Head, Soft Toothbrush, 4-Count

Published 14 months ago by G. Charles Steiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans very well and great price compare to super markets, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Colgate 360 Degree Adult Full Head, Soft Toothbrush, 4-Count (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars like getting the dentist to clean your teeth, January 28, 2013
Malone "I've told you once." (HARKER HEIGHTS, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
This brush has a cup which allows the polish to be applied to your teeth instead of just being moved around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toothbrush!, January 17, 2013
The first time buying toothbrushes from Amazon...these are the best toothbrushes I've ever used!
They are soft and the head is wide, giving a great clean. Good work Colgate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for sensitive teeth, January 10, 2013
Best toothbrushes I have ever used. So comfortable, and the toothpaste foams up perfectly - sounds odd but somehow I only need 1/4 of the toothpaste I used to apply to get a great clean brushing. Only improvement would be superficial - allow for buying packs of single selectable colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 3, 2013
Great toothbruses. Handle has a great grip. A pack of 4 of these for the price is a bargain and I'd hate to purchase them individually. Smart purchase people.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable on the mouth, December 27, 2012
The scrubber on the back side feels great on the cheeks. Nice bristles and the handle is comfortable to hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colgate 360 vs Nimbus ,Tung, February 4, 2014
The Nimbus toothbrush is gentler; it has a thinned bristle arrangement that is perfect for brushing gum line and effectively cleaning perio pockets. However, Colgate 360 outperforms Nimbus for brushing away plaque and I like how it makes my teeth feel smooth and clean.

While the Tung is as effective for tongue brushing as the 360, the pain it inflicts is counterproductive. Colgate 360 causes zero discomfort, does a superb job as a tongue brush and costs dollars less than the Tung. The 4-pack 360 is cheaper than singles and since these are hit and miss locally, I buy them on amazon. One single brush doesn't do everything I need, so I buy both colgate 360 and numbus.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Fan, July 2, 2013

This brand of toothbrush was a gift. Nothing like shoving a bristled bolt inside your mouth and expecting to clean your teeth with it! What a horrible design! These are supposed to be soft toothbrushes, but they are hard plastic. If you are one of those scrubbers when you brush your teeth, be careful. You'll come away with no enamel and damaged gums. You have to use this toothbrush very gently.

I'm also a big man and I've got a big mouth -- or so I thought until I tried this brush. Wow! Really an uncomfortable experience. I like Oral B. The handle is nifty, shaped so that your grip is firm and manageable. But I can't recommended this product. I'm not going to buy any.

I also think it's kind of icky to use a tongue cleaner as a toothbrush and vice-versa. I like separate tools.

3.0 out of 5 stars decent price, but i thought they would be softer, June 27, 2012
The price was pretty good on these, but we have been told by the dentist to use soft bristle brushes to be gentle to our gums and these are not the normal "soft" we are used to. I ended up at the store today buying "extra soft" brushes and feeling a little bummed out that I wasted the money... but if you dont need extra soft, these might work perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colgate 360 Degree Toothbrush - Adult Full Head - Soft - 4 pack - Work well for us - Recommended, August 5, 2014
I like to use a toothbrush with a light medium bristle but our family dentist keeps harping on switching to brushes with a soft bristle. Have tried switching to soft several times, and found this Colgate toothbrush to be a happy alternative.

Really like a toothbrush with bristles that get in and around each tooth with a little scrubbing power. Most 'soft' style toothbrushes feel like trying to brush with a wet paper towel... but these Colgate toothbrushes clean just like I like -- in and around each tooth, leaving my teeth with that most excellent squeaky-clean feeling.

Since I go through a toothbrush about every six weeks, functionality and cost are the two biggest factors in my toothbrush purchase decision. This four-pack is priced right, they work well for me, the brush is comfortable in my hand, and the heads don't fall apart in the six weeks or so that I use them... that is all I really need from a toothbrush.

If you have similar conditions and are looking for a decent, economical toothbrush for daily use, I recommend these.

Rate and Discover Movies