5.0 out of 5 stars great toothpaste
I love the Colgate stand up tubes and they are hard to find in my area. Glad to get them online.
Published on November 27, 2010 by Dixie Mosher

3.0 out of 5 stars Refund
Published on February 22, 2011 by Clarence A. Forti

5.0 out of 5 stars great toothpaste, November 27, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothpaste, May 26, 2011
This review is from: Colgate Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Regular Flavor, 8.2 oz (Pack of 6) (Health and Beauty)
Umm yeah - I did buy toothpaste on Amazon.com. Got sick and tired of paying for a membership for the pleasure of buying goods at a store, only to have to stand in line to exit the place so someone could check my receipt to "ensure I received what I bought", and I only typically bought a few items in bulk so I wouldn't have to go so much. So, one Saturday I walked into a local Wal-Mart, looked around and asked myself, "Why am I putting myself through this nonsense". So, I turned around, went home, fired up my computer and voila - order razors, toothbrushes and toothpaste for several months. No big stores with 35 checkout lanes and 2 clerks working, no waiting behind 6 dozen angry customers, no road rage, no gas, no hassle. I told my 70+ year old neighbor what I bought and they thought it was fantastic. I'm never paying for a membership to shop or standing in line again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient stand up tube, July 4, 2014
Love the stand up tube; hard to find in local stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars Been using it for years., April 17, 2014
Bruce A. Bennett (Ada, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this value pack to store for trading/bartering in the event the SHTF and we have some sort of disaster. Also, for family use for the same reason. It lasts a long time and is an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Squeezing Empty Tubes!, November 6, 2010
I wish I did this a decade ago. I love the 8oz tube. Grew up in a big family; seemed like there was never ample tooth paste. These big tubes come in 6. I store them in the top shelf of the cupboard. I LOVE not worrying about TP. No more expensive, little tubes and no more cutting them open with scissors to scrape the last bit out! Wish AMZN was around when I was a kid.

4.0 out of 5 stars IS THIS PRICE FOR REAL, June 22, 2010
I am accustomed to use this product but the price for a six-pack blew me away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & find!, January 26, 2011
I have purchased this formula & STAND UP tube for years & unable to find in almost all stores...yes Amazon has it...great service & thanks so much....great product & has a litle Floride in it-so you can control this too & not in your town water companies for many.
Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard toothpaste., October 26, 2009
This is your everyday grocery store toothpaste with the added convenience of not having to get out of your house. It has a good price and the packaging and product quality is great. A fantastic option for the college student who doesn't have the time to make frequent trips to the store. A must buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Refund, February 22, 2011
1 of the tubes was smashed and they were going to send me another tube. After I posted my comments I recieved many phone calls from someone (1 was after I went to bed) and some were at dinnertime! It turns out all they wanted was for me to remove my feedback and they gave me a $2 refund for the smashed tube I really wanted the toothpaste which is what they said they were going to do when I called them, but it was asking too much I guess! The bottom line is I recieved a lot of phone calls (at inappropriate times) and I could hardly understand what the gentleman was saying as his english was not too good.

Rate and Discover Movies