4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gel
This product got my teeth whiter in 2 weeks. People that want whiter smile should use this product. The product is easy to use and pretty fairly priced.
Published on June 20, 2006 by Lyuba

3.0 out of 5 stars Colgate Simply white is simple, fast, effective
Published on December 23, 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Colgate Simply white is simple, fast, effective, December 23, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Colgate Simply White Clear Whitening Gel - .34 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
Dry your teeth, brush on the gel...keep lips off teeth for 30 seconds- you're done! And I could tell a difference after the first 2 applications. I used to smoke, I drink coffee & wine and this clear gel really lightened my teeth. It's day 10 of 14 and I'm satisfied already. I recommend this product to anyone who would like whiter teeth without spending a fortune and having to deal with trays,etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, December 26, 2002
I tried this product because I was a big skeptical about the new tooth whitening products that are coming out and because this was much cheaper. I thought I would rather spend half as much on the gel than the Crest White Strips. Also, the Colgate gel has a money back guarentee. . .you just have to save your recpiept and the packaging. After using the gel for about 5 days, I noticed my teeth were a little bit more white. . . but nothing that anyone else would notice. Also, my gums and teeth became sensitive so I had to take a couple days off. After finishing the 14 day process, I decided that I really didn't get the whitening that I was looking for. I sent in the reciept and the packaging and got a refund. I'm now going to cough up the money and get the Crest White Strips and see if I can achive what I'm looking for. This product is only good if you are diligent about completing the 14 day process and not looking for dramatic results.

2.0 out of 5 stars Messy..., May 14, 2003
Jesaca (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Okay, so I picked this product because it slightly cheaper than the Crest Whitestrips and because I was new to this. It was easy to apply and doesn't require 30 min. However, the down side was the dripping gel/saliva mixture that I ended up swallowing or else having a trail of saliva. This reason, along with the taste discouraged me to continue through the 14 days. I would find myself forgetting. I noticed very slight changes after a week or so.

2.0 out of 5 stars Messy and Not Effective, July 21, 2004
I was a little low on cash, so I avoided the Crest White Strips, and got the Crest Simply White. It is definatly not worth it! I painted it on my teeth, like it said to do, and plastered my mouth into an overly large grin to keep my lips from touching my teeth. It claims that it dries in 30 seconds, but I found it to be more like over 5 minutes. It is a pain! And when you do close your mouth at the recommended 30 seconds, it just wipes off on your gums, lips, and tongue, so there is barely any actually left on your teeth. Plus, the stuff that gets caught on your lips and tongue tastes horrible. Later I tried the white strips....much better!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not whiten my teeth, May 28, 2004
Jonathan S. Kemp (Omaha, NE United States) - See all my reviews
I followed the instructions of this product and saw no noticable difference in whiteness after 14 days. Since it did not do what it was supposed to, I don't recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gel, June 20, 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, Effective, and Cheap!, April 13, 2006
I was walking through Walmart one day and saw the Simply White gel on sale for $4. At $4, I figured "What the hell? I'll try it!" It's been only two days (four applications) out of the two weeks and I've already noticed a difference. My teeth weren't badly stained to begin with, so I'm definitely impressed. At this point, I've not experienced any gum or tooth sensitivity, which I noticed with the Crest White Strips. All in all, even if the whitening stops here, I'd be impressed, but I'm looking forward to the final result!

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the white??, January 17, 2004
A Kid's Review
Ok so I am a thirteen girl who wants the best smile in school! I bought this because it is cheep. I think it is hard because you never know if it is dry so you can let your lips touch it.I haven't noticed any change at all!! I am verry disapointed because I spent the last of my Birthday money on this and it dosen't work! Take my advice and buy the crest whitestrips my friend has them and her smile is now the best

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the white??, January 17, 2004