|Price:||$5.98 ($1.00 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.60 (9%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.70 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Colgate Total Whitening Paste, Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Paste, 6 Ounce (170 g)
- 6 Ounce (170 g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
How is Colgate Total® Different?
- No. 1 most recommended by dentists and hygienists
- Reduces plaque germs for 12 hours. Ordinary toothpastes don't.*
- The only FDA approved toothpaste.**
Brushing with Colgate Total® Helps Protect Against Common Oral Health Problems
Colgate Total® Toothpaste
- Plaque is a sticky colorless film of bacteria that constantly forms on teeth. It's the main cause of cavities and gingivitis and can harden into tartar if not removed daily. Colgate Total® contains an antibacterial ingredient and has a unique formula that attaches to teeth to help reduce plaque.
- Gingivitis is the first stage of gum disease which, if left untreated, may develop into periodontitis. People with gingivitis may have inflamed gum tissue or red, swollen gums that bleed easily. Colgate Total® reduces the plaque germs that cause gingivitis.
- Tartar, sometimes called calculus, is plaque that has hardened on teeth or at the gumline. Colgate Total® works to fight tartar build-up by preventing plaque from forming.
- Cavities are tooth decay, which is heavily influenced by eating habits, oral hygiene and the presence of fluoride in water and toothpaste. Colgate Total® provides fluoride protection against cavity formation and tooth decay.
- Bad Breath is breath with an unpleasant odor. One cause is the millions of bacteria that live in the mouth. The mouth's warm, moist conditions make it an ideal environment for bacteria to grow. Colgate Total® helps kill bacteria that live in the mouth and cause bad breath.
- Weak Enamel results when the outer layer of the tooth is worn away or eroded. Many common foods and drinks are acidic and can wear away enamel. The build-up of plaque bacteria and aging may also contribute. Colgate Total® Enamel Strength is formulated to strengthen tooth enamel.
- Stains on teeth can be caused by tobacco, coffee, red wine and certain foods. Colgate Total® effectively whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains.
The Connection Between Diabetes and Oral Health
People with diabetes are 2x more likely to develop serious gum disease. Why? Diabetes makes the body more susceptible to bacterial infection, so people with diabetes have a decreased ability to fight germs that invade the gums. If you have diabetes, there are easy steps you can take to help protect your oral health.
One simple step is to brush with a toothpaste specially formulated for gum health. Colgate Total® toothpaste is the only FDA-approved toothpaste to prevent gingivitis and is recommended most by dentists for gum care.**
* Based on a clinical study, 12 hours after brushing vs. ordinary, non-antibacterial toothpaste
** Colgate Total® toothpaste is approved through the New Drug Application process to help prevent gingivitis.
Not approved for the prevention or treatment of serious gum disease or other diseases.
*** Based on 6 week clinical data