- Unscrew the top of the transpack, put your fuelled lighter in the foam, put the top back on and put it in your checked luggage. It is that simple.
- DOT and TSA stamp and code numbers right on the tranzpack in case if TSA questions it.
- Hard polycarbonate exterior with foam inside.
- The foam liner has an opening that will flex to accommodate the size and shape of most pocket-sized torch flame lighters. The case is also waterproof and buoyant, so if you're traveling by boat, your lighter is safe.
- As of August 4, 2007, the butane filled torch lighters are only allowed to be carried in checked luggage as long as they are in this TSA approved torch lighter carrying case.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player